{13}\ \ \Sibblings./ / /{13}

I go out to the field to see Tricia trying her hardest to do a simple spell, I smile walking over, I laugh. 'Hey, shitface.' Tricia glares at me as I go halfway across the field, I cough. 'Tricia. . .' They sprint around me as I stand up, I say. 'I didn't know that you could do shit like that. . .'

Tricia sighs. 'Neither did I.' Karen walks over. 'Are you alright?! I didn't think that you could do that?' Tricia shrugs. 'Guess Craig is such an annoying twat he sparks my magic.' I flip her off. 'Asshole.' I stand up and sigh. 'I can help you? Sort of?' Tricia asks. 'How?' I think for a couple seconds. 'I can make up something that enhances your powers? But it'll make them a bit darker.'

Kenny shakes his head. 'She must only use light magic, and she must learn how to make potions if this new world will survive.' I nod. 'I can show you? I have a library full of old junk and potions.' Red sighs. 'I'll help, lord only knows that you'll mess it up.'

We walk back and enter my room, I go into the section attached to it and grab out a book, Tricia asks. 'What are we doing?' I answer. 'Making a light potion. . .go dark. . .' Red grabs a light potion out of her bag, I grab the bottle and look at it, I open it and laugh. 'Easy shit man.' I grab a crystal and hold m palm close.

I mutter. 'The dark moon of all, lower into this crystal and give me darkness.' I open my palm to see a dark crystal, I smile. 'Ok, so. . .' I walk over, turning on the bowler, I put the potion on it and say. 'Now, you have to place the crystal in the potion while it's on the bowler.' I drop it in the top of the potion and it starts bowling. The potion becomes a dark black and blue, I smile taking it off the bowler. 'Done!' Tricia looks in amazement. 'Wow.'

I smile as Tweek and Lilly come in, I smile as Tweek says. 'I'm so sorry! She just won't stop crying! She misses you!' I laugh holding Lilly, she stops crying and passes out.

Hope you enjoyed, bye!