{19}\ \ \Back./ / /{19}

I sigh sitting down in my bed finally back. . .I groan as Tweek sits down on my lap, Tricia is taking care of Lilly so Tweek and I are alone, I smile kissing him. 'Want to go somewhere with me baby?' 

Tweek nods as we walk down to the garden, I smile as I sigh. 'I love you.' He smiles. 'I love you too.' I get down on one knee pulling out the ring. 'Tweek, will you marry me?' Tears start falling out of his eyes as he nods. 'Yes!' I stand up placing it on his finger kissing him. He smiles. 'God I love you. . .' I smile kissing him again. 'I love you too.' 

I smile as we walk back into my room. 'Want to? . .' Tweek quickly tackles me kissing me sitting on my lap, I pull back pinning him to the bed and kiss down his neck, I hear a loud banging on the door, I stand up answering the door to Tricia and Karen with Karen panicking. 'They got Kenny! They want to burn him!' I feel my heart drop as I say. 'Where is he?!' Tricia says. 'Follow me.'

I say. 'Let me grab my stuff.' I run in my room grabbing cloak and potions and stuff that'll help, Tweek asks looking at me. 'What's happening?' I answer. 'Baby, I need you to go get Red, Kenny is about to be set on fire.' Tweek nods standing up. 'Alright.'

Hope you enjoyed! Bye!