[FINALE]{23}\ \ \The wedding./ / /{23}[FINALE]

We've waited 3 years to get married. . .we wanted Lilly to have some memory of it, so we waited. I smile watching Tweek walk down the aisle with a tux like dress, I smile as he reaches the end.

He smiles at me standing across from me, the priest says. 'We are gathered here today, to celebrate the marriage of Craig Tucker, Prince of The South, dark user and an amazing man, and Tweek Tweak, common voodoo user. Object now, or forever hold your peace. . .' I smile as no one talks, the priest smiles. 'Craig Tucker, do you take Tweek Tweak, to be your husband? To love and hold, to never let go of, to be with until the day you die?' I nod quickly whipping my tears. 'I do.' Tweek laughs whispering. 'You're crying. . . gayboy.' I roll my eyes at his comment.

The priest asks. 'Tweek Tweak, do you take Craig Tucker to be your husband? to forever love, to be with even at his worst, to never leave his side?' Tweek nods quickly. 'I do.' The priest smiles. 'You may kiss.' I quickly grab Tweek and pull him close kissing him quickly.

I will never leave him, I will always love him. . .even if I've gained the reputation of the gay prince.

Hope you enjoyed! Bye!