{21}\ \ \I'm sorry babe. . ./ / /{21}

Tweeks out grabbing some stuff at the local shop, as I hear a loud bang?! I get up running to a burning down shop, I see a bunch of guards as one. . . has Tweek cut up and a knife to his throat. . .

I say annoyed. 'You let him go.' The guard shrugs. 'Why should I?!' I throw the guard up against the wall as I quickly grab Tweek holding him in my arms, I say annoyed. 'I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry.'

I feel tears leaving my eyes as all my guards run around me, it goes black as I wake up to Tweek laying in my bed being attended to by home nurses. . . I sigh holding onto his hand. 'I'm so sorry. . .' He sighs. 'It's fine babe.' I shake my head. 'It's not, I should have protected you!' Tweek sighs. 'I'm fine.' I shake my head. 'I'll have Clyde be with you from now on if you're leaving.'

Tweek laughs. 'I'll be fine.' I shake my head. 'You weren't fine. I'm not risking it happen again.' Tweek sighs. 'Fine.' I say kissing his forehead. 'I have to go to the room, I can't leave Clyde with you, but I'll leave the others with you.' Kyle, Cartman, Eric, Token and Bebe come in.

I walk into the war room to see Red, Clyde, my father and his guard. I sigh sitting down. 'We need to move in fast, with guards, people who are signed to be in war, guns, bows and arrows, potions, magic users. Anything we can get.' Dad sighs. 'We don't have.-' I cut him off. 'We don't have the resources to watch this place be burnt to the ground!'

Red nods. 'I must agree with Craig. We can't sit down and watch us get attacked. They are highly against magic users and dark arts. . . if we can get enough of them to work with us we can easily take them down!' I nod as Clyde says. 'We have a lot of guards on staff ready to go full force, we have enough to protect the royal family and the city, with still being able to outnumber them.'

Dad sighs. 'What happens if we do take them down?!' I answer. 'We can take it for us! They're smaller in numbers and new! They don't have alliances, I only have 5 with troops of magic users.'

Dad sighs. 'They did file for war. . .' I nod. 'Good. We'll easily take them down.'

Hope you enjoyed! Bye!