{20}\ \ \ Arrangement?/ / /{20}

I get on my horse as does Tricia and Karen on their own horse, we ride to the centre square as I yell seeing Kenny tied to a post, everyone looks at me as I get off my horse running to the post trying to untie Kenny, one of the guards yell. 'Your Highness? What are you doing? Step away from that disgusting creature.'

It is very rare for someone with magic to be good in this community. . . Red is one of the only people in the family who is open about magic. I untie his arms as I yell. 'Be ashamed of yourselves! Going to burn a person!' Clyde runs up to me and whispers. 'Dude, you should be more careful.'

I say annoyed. 'You're my head-guard. I love you, but step down.' Clyde nods looking down at his feet, one of the lower guards try to grab my shoulder as I look at them in disgust. 'Clear out the area.' I look around to see other horses with different symbols riding in, I raise an eyebrow to see the princess of the kingdom next to us get off her horse.

She looks at me and bows, I bow in return trying to be respectful, she grabs Kenny and sighs. 'We shall take care of him, your highness. Monsters should never be accepted.' Bad timing for Red to come. . . Telia (The Princess) says in disgust. 'The light witch.' I roll my eyes. 'I'm taking him with me. He is still a person, human or not. He has a heartbeat and shouldn't be killed because he was born like that.'

Telia says. 'You are making a great mistake if you think that will be it.' I shrug. 'Bring it on bitch.'

Hope you enjoyed! Bye!