{9}\ \ \Accept me you ass./ / /{9}

I drag Tweek inside kissing his cheek. 'Go take care of Lilly for me, I need to tell my dad some shit.' Tweek nods as I slap his ass, I walk over to the throne room seeing my father just sitting there.

I say. 'Hey, dad. . .I think I met the love of my life.' My father sits up. 'Really? Uh. . .what's she like?' I roll my eyes. 'Dad, all your kids are gay! Get used to it! Accept me you ass! I want to be happy and not judge, by my own father. Everyone else can accept me, why can't you?!' 

He sighs. 'Craig. . .I just want you to be happy, it's hard being gay, and a king. . .people will judge you, you must understand that.' I nod. 'I do, but. . .I just can't change. . .' Dad gets up and hugs me. 'I'm sorry Craig. . .' I hug him back. 'Thank you. . .' 

I go to exit as dad asks. 'Can we meet him?' I nod. 'At dinner maybe?' I have to go do something.' I go upstairs into my "chambers" and see Tweek and Lilly passed out on my bed, I smile kissing Tweeks forehead. 'Hey, babe. . .'  I lay down next to him wrapping m arms around him, he snuggles up to me with Lilly, I kiss the top of his head and whisper. 'I love you. . .so much. . .'

I hear a faint. 'I love you too. . .'

Hope you enjoyed? Bye!