Introduction and Chapter 1

Also credit to oXInaniXo for my cover

Name: Kim Y/n

Nickname: Cupcake 🍰

Age: 17 years old

Family: Big brother Han-bin and Parents abandoned them at a young age

Traits: Smart, hot, and sweet and sensitive inside savage outside

Hobbies: Singing, dancing, cheerleading, and drawing/art

Weakness: parents being talked about and seeing Han-Bin hurt

Name: Kim Han-Bin

Age: 18 years old

Family: Sister Y/n and parents abandoned them at young age

Traits: Smart, handsome, good and sweet outside savage inside

Hobbies: rapping, dancing, football, and annoying y/n

Weakness: y/n getting hurt

Name: Park Jimin

Age: 18 year old

Family: Mom and Dad But he lives alone since parents have work a lot

Traits: Cold, Smart, handsome, soft inside cold outside

Hobbies: singing, dancing, and football

Weakness: Non known..... yet

—————STORY LINE—————

       I was sleeping till annoying voice woke my ass up. "Hurry up y/n get your ass up!" My brother yelled through the door. "I am getting up dumbass." I yelled and got up. I took a shower and got ready.

Outfit:

       I went to the kitchen

       I went to the kitchen. "Took you long enough shorty." B.I said. "You know I hate when you call me that ass." I said. "Shorty." He repeated I flicked his head. "Ow!" He groaned in pain. I went out the apartment.

SCHOOL....

      I left my brother and walked to my friends. "Hey  Y/n." My besties Jisoo and Rose said. "Hey bitches." I said winking at them. "Looking hot as always." Rose said. "Why thank you." I said😉. "We got to get to class we aren't gonna risk failing. Cause unlike you we aren't that smart." Jisoo said. "Yeah later." Rose said and they walked off.

      Yeah I don't attend my classes unless there is a test, quiz, or project. I mean why should I listen to someone tell me something I already know about. And I could use the free time I mean I deserve it. I'm always stressed.

    I decided to go to the computer lab and play games. I walked up the stairs when I bumped into someone. "Watch it bitch." I looked up and saw the king of all asses Park Jimin. "The only bitch I see is you." I said with an attitude.    I started walking away but he grabbed my arm making me turn around. "I don't care if your B. I sister so watch it." He said. I yanked my hand out of his grip. "Asshole." I said and walked up the stairs.

Jimin POV

       Who does she think she is. I don't care if she is B.I sister but I have never had a girl disrespect me like that. She is something.

End of Jimin POV

CAFETERIA......

       I sat down. "You will never guess what I had to go through on my way to the lab." I said. "What happened." Jisoo asked me. "I ran into a cold asshole." I said rolling my eyes. "We bumped into each other so I tried to apologize but he ran that asshole of a mouth of his so I gave him a piece of my mind." I said. "I know that is right." Jisoo smiled.  "I don't know I think you and Jimin would make a cute couple." Rose said. "Anyone but him." I said. "Even Mark." Rose asked. "Yeah Jimin is better." I said in disgust.

       We laughed. Someone sat beside me I turned and saw 🙄 Mark. "Hey babe." He said as I rolled my eyes. Mark.. my ex worst mistake I have ever made. He was sweet at first but he turned into an ass and decided not to keep his dick in his pants.

        Rose looks at him with hate. "Why are you here Mark?" Rose asked him. "Can't you see your not wanted." Jisoo added. "Exactly." I said. "I know you still love me y/n." Mark said. "Yea.. in your fucked up dreams. Now get going asshole." I scoffed. Mark grabbed my arm pulling me from my seat. "Let go!" Me and the girls said in unison. "Let's just talk y/n." Mark said. "She said to let go of her with your bitch ass." I saw B.I. Mark let go of my arm. "Hey get going ass or I'll beat your ass." He said and Mark walked away. "Thanks bro." I said. "You know I don't like him around you." B.I said. "Neither do I." I said.

         "I want you to be careful sis." B.I said. "I will be fine." I said gesturing my brother to say hi. "Oh hey Rose and.. Jisoo." He said. "H-Hey B.I." Jisoo replied.
It's pretty obvious that they have a thing for each other. I mean Jisoo blushing reder then a clowns damn red nose.

     I looked at Rose. "Y/n we have a project next period." Rose told me. Dang and I really don't want to go to class today. I was thinking  about ditching. "Fineeee." I said annoyed.

CLASS......

       I walked in the class and sat down in my seat lifting up my feet resting it on the table. "Finally Ms. Kim decides to come to Class, applaud her class." The teacher said. The students were bout to clap but I stopped them but putting my hand up. "Ms. Chung, your 37 and still not married and still you wonder why." I said bluntly. She growled at me. "Try this do your damn job and teach." I yelled. She rolled her eyes and taught the class.

         "Ok class your partners are..". She said the partners then finally said me. "Y/n and Jimin."

"WHAT!"

***************************
Hey I'm back bitches with another book I hope you like it. It will be a fucked up in so many ways that you can't believe.

Also it will be hard for me to post because of school. Yes I'm still in school a freshmen to be exact. Anyways yea so updates will be a little slow but worth it.

Oh and my bestie oXInaniXo will be making another story she gave me a sneak and it's is definitely the shit so go follow her and read the story she is working on now Desire😍😍😍 bye love you

- Dear Bangtan.....