Chapter 5

Location......

Jimin POV

         When I arrived at the apartment the place was horrible. I told y/n to stay in the car while I got her stuff. I knocked on the door. "Jimin hey." B. I came out. "The things are already packed come in." He said.  We walked in and it was awful. Wall paper peeled off, the ceiling ripped apart and holes everywhere. The lights flickered also. How can someone live like this. "That's all the bags." B. I said. I nodded and we left.

End of Jimin POV

Jimin house........

        Jimin invited us in and showed us our rooms and everything. I went to my room. It was beautiful, nice, and most importantly clean. I put my things in order and decided to take a shower. When I opened the bathroom door..... it was amazingly clean. I took my shower without feeling uncomfortable at all. After I changed.

Outfit:

           "Jimin is really

"Jimin is really.... a great guy." I said mumbled. I should say thanks. I walked to his room which is across from mine. I knocked on the door. There was no answer so I opened the door. There was no one inside so I stepped in. "Jimin are you here." I ask. A door opened and I turned to see a a half naked Jimin. A towel around his waist as water dropped down his amazing well built body.

He looked at me shocked. "Why are you in here." Jimin asked me walking towards me till I was between him and his bed. "Why are you-." I cut him off. "I just wanted to say thank you." I said quickly. Jimin leaned closer. "Your welcome." He whispered. "What do you want in return." I asked him. "Nothing.... yet." He said. I tried to back up but fell back. As a response I grabbed Jimin and he fell with me. My hands on his chest and his hands beside my head. "I-......" I muttered. Jimin started leaning in till there was a knock on the door.
"Jimin is y/n there." I already knew it was Han-Bin. Jimin got off me and threw some clothes on quickly. "Come in." Jimin said and he came in. "Y/n come help me unpack please." He asked and I nodded.

Jimin POV

Once y/n left. I sat on the bed. What's wrong with me I was just gonna kiss her like that. Am I falling in love with her. If I am I.... I really like the feeling of it.

End of Jimin POV

Weeks later......

    "So I saw you and Jimin together what's that about." Jisoo asked me. "Nothing." I blushed a little. "Y/n do you miss... Mark." Rose suddenly asked me. "No... why would you ask you know the answer." I said. "It's just... you haven't moved on and it's been months. 6 months to be exact." Rose said. But she is right after my break up with mark I stop trying to find love. I don't really have time to be hurt while I going through troubles all the time. "We're gonna go to lunch you coming." Jisoo asked. I shook my head as a no. I should move on.

        They left and walked around the hallway. I turned a corner and saw Mark. I immediately turned around I started walking away when I felt two arms wrap around my waist. "I miss you." Mark said and kissed my cheek. "Stop Mark." I commanded. "I know you miss my touch I know how to make you feel good and you know that." Mark said. I put my hands on his and pushed away his grip. I turned and faced him.

        "I don't want you.... I like someone else." I said. And... it's JIMIN. His faucial expression changed quickly he then grabbed my arm. "You belong to me y/n." He yelled. He kissed me roughly and pushed me against the wall. I tried to push him away but when I did Mark pushed him sled against me.

Jimin POV

       I was walking in the hallway looking for y/n so that I could confess my feelings to her. That I really care about her. I heard a groan and turned the corner and saw Mark and y/n...... kissing. My heart shattered everywhere. "I-I like you y/n." I mumbled afraid that my tears would go down my face any minute. I ran off. I can't believe I let her in my heart. This is way my heart needs to stay cold.

End of Jimin POV

         I bit this lip hard causing it to bleed. "Ahh!" Mark yelled and slapped me. I felt my cheek.

         I stood up and faced him

         I stood up and faced him. "You fucking bitch B. I  will knows about this." I said and ran off to the cafeteria.

B. I POV

        I was sitting with my friends. "No the coach said next game we do the running plays ok." Bobby said.  "Yes we know now do you." June said and we laughed. Suddenly y/n came running up to me. She was crying and holding her cheek. I knew something was wrong.

        "Y/n what's wrong." I asked her. "M-Mark kissed me then He.. s-slapped me." She stuttered. I got angry. Did I not tell this fool to stay away from my sister.  "Calm down B.I we know you want to hurt him but that will get you off the team." June said. "Yeah just go report to coach." Bobby said. So I grabbed y/n and went straight into coach's office.

           I knocked on the door then entered. "Coach." I said and slightly bowed. "Oh Han-Bin how can I help you." Coach asked. I explained what happened in the past and now. "Thank you Han-Bin this won't be tolerated in my football team." Coach said and made very happy. Mark say goodbye to that scholarship. Me and y/n walked away.

End of B. I POV

End of day.....

I was with the girls telling them what happened earlier. "That fucker I hope he rots in hell." Rose said. "Don't worry Han-Bin handled it." I said and I see Jisoo blush a little in the mention of my brother's name. "You know he told me he liked someone." I said and saw Jisoo smile sadden. "Yea She is so pretty and totally perfect for him." I said.

Her smile disappears and turn to a sad 😔 face. "Who is she." Rose asked. "Oh she's... Jisoo." When I said her name she looked at me surprise and started to blush hard.

—————Flashback—————

I was helping Han-Bin unpack when he said something. "Y/n." He said and I looked up at him. "Yes.." I said. "I...I like someone." He said and my heart went crazy. "Who is she! She better not be a hoe! Is she pretty! She better have a brain at least! Do I know-!" He cut me off. "Can you calm the fuck down." He yelled. He took a deep breathe. "I really like her." He said. "Who is she." I said sighing. "Don't be mad ok." He said. Why the hell would I be mad unless it's a How then yea. "It's Jisoo." He said. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed. "Jisoo likes you too ok soon you got to ask her out just got to." I said really fast. He nodded his head. "Thanks sis." B.I said. "No thank you and one more think.... break her heart and I'll break that thing down there ok." I said and left the room.

End of flashback..........

******************************
Hey hopes you like that chapter it's a little longer than usual so be thankful.

Also tell me your fav part in this chapter put them in the comments and vote and follow me

Also bestie follow her
oXInaniXo

B
Y
E

L
O
V
E

Y
O
U
♥️