Chapter 11

Jimin POV

          I was driving home when I got a phone call. I picked it up not knowing who it is.

Phone call:

J: hello who is it

M: you don't recognize your mother's voice

J: what do you want

M: I have somethings nag important to tell you

J: ok... say it

M: come over to the house it's better there

J: why

M: just come Jimin

J: whatever *hangs up*

End of call....

I drove over to my parents place. I knocked on the door. The butler opened the door and bowed. He opened the door wide enough for me to enter. I walked to the living room to see Irene and her mother, along with mine. "What's going on." I asked. "Hey CHIM CHIM." She said. Uhh that's sounds so bad in her mouth. I like the way y/n says it.... it turns me on. Irene tried to hug me but I backed up.

"Don't call me that only y/n can." I said. "But She is your future wife Jimin." My mother said. "No she is not...Y/n is." I said bravely. My mother stood up and slapped me. "You slapped me?!?" I yelled. "I told you already about this girl. I expected you to leave her. She is not worth your time." My mother said. "I'm surprised father hasn't divorced you yet." I yelled she was about to slap me again but I stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

She looked at me shocked. "I'm an 18 year old man you have no right to hit me and you have no right to tell me who I can be with so with that I tell you again." "I. Will. Never. Marry. Irene. Because. All. She. Is. Is. A. Hoe." I said walking out slamming the door.

End of Jimin POV

Irene POV

Jimin left and my heart broke. "Irene what is he saying," my mother asked. "I..... cheated on him." I said looking down. "You what! No wonder... you such a disappointment," my mother yelled. But she is just mad that father doesn't care about her. "No she is not she will marry Jimin I just need to do somethings." His mother said. I will have Jimin wether that y/n bitch likes it or not.

End of Irene POV

Jimin POV

I got home to smell the amazing aroma of delicious food. I looked towards the kitchen to see, my beautiful babe. "Hey Chim Chim." She said hugging me. "Hello my angle," I said hugging her back. "I made you dinner since hanbin and Jisoo are going out tonight." She said breaking the hug. "Well I am starving because of the smell." I said. "But go take a shower and then come eat ok." She said. I nodded and she kissed my cheek. I took a quick shower and got down stairs.

I sat down at the table. "So what do we have here." I asked jokingly. "Well we have kimchi, Rice, kimbap, and Tteokbokki." She said laughing after. Damn her laugher is so cute. I love it so much. "We sound like an old married couple." She giggled. "We will be an old married couple." I said and she blushed as we started to eat.

After we finish I helped y/n with the dishes and I went over to the couch. She came also and sat by me. She was about to pick up the remote but stopped and looked at me. "What do you want to watch." She asked. "Nothing," I said pulling her in top of me as I laid. "Nothing." She repeated. "I just want you in my arms." I said lying her head on my chest. I was pretty sure she could hear how loud my heartbeat was. I love her so much.