Chapter 14

Jimin POV

"You guys done." I yelled. I turned to see the rest of those guys on the ground. I heard a scream from the door the guys were blocking. "Please!" I heard a voice. "Y/n!!!!!" I yelled. 

End of Jimin POV

            The guy grabbed me and got on top of me. "No please don't !" I yelled and begged him but he didn't listen. He kissed me roughly. He tore my dress and ignored my cries for him to stop. I was gonna lose my first time to a rapist. Then I heard a gun shot. "Ahh!" I screamed thinking I got shot but I saw the guy fall off me. "Y/n.." I turned and I saw.... "Jimin.." my eyes welled up.  He ran to me hugging me close. "Are you ok." He asked me.

             I just nodded. "Who did I this." He asked me. "Your-." Then we heard a grunt. We turned around to see the rest of bts and my brother held at gun point. "M-Mother." Jimin stuttered in disbelief. "Your behind this." He said still not believing what he is is seeing right now.

             "Jimin... move away from her." She said and Jimin held me tighter. "You were gonna let y/n get raped because you don't like our relationship." Jimin yelled. "How could you be so cold hearted." He added. "Jimin chose, y/n or all these people. Would you really let about nine people die for one worthless girl." She said. My friends are about to die because of me. "No I won't pick." He yelled. "Then I'll pick lets start with Hanbin.."

Bang.....

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

OMG I KNOW IT WAS SHORT BUT I WANTED TO MAKE YOU BEG FOR MORE LMAO 😂😂😘😘