Chapter 17

I went was up stairs. Then I got a message.

Text Story:

Aunti Fabela: Can I come over to your address it time you know about your parents

Me: Sure the address is xxxxxxx

Aunti Fabela: I will be there soon

End of Text Story......

I got changed into new clothes before she got here. After I was gonna make some food

Outfit:

don't

I went downstairs and cooked a quick meal. Then there was a knock on the door. I opened the qqqdoor to see....

      "Ms. Fabela." I said as I saw her. "Come in." I said letting her step in the house. We sat down at the table and I called my brother. "Hanbin." I yelled up the stairs. "Yes!" He yelled back. "Please come down stairs we have a guest. "Ok I'll be down there soon." He yelled then we heard him come down stairs.

     He came down and saw Ms. Fabela and stopped. "What is she doing here." He asked. "She wants to tell us something." I said. "Can't you see-." She cut him off. "I just want to tell you the truth of your parents and why the left you don't have to trust me.... once I say it I will leave you guys all alone I just think you guys need to know the truth." She said. Hanbin sat beside me slowly. "Go on." He said.

"Your mom and dad cared about you guys very much-." "THEN WHY DID THEY LEAVE US." Hanbin yelled. "They were trying to protect you guys." She said. "By leaving us on the streets so fend for ourselves, at such a young age. Do they even know the pain I went through trying to protect y/n From  rapist and prevs and fucking kidnappers that wanted to sell her off!" He yelled.  "I'm sorry but you don't understand." She said. " what don't I understand."

      He asked. "Hanbin your parents were in a gang." She said and I felt my heart stop. "W-What." He stuttered. "They left y'all because they were being targeted and people wanted to hurt y'all.... they tried to protect you leaving y'all alone on your own, but that risked their own protection." She said. "W-what do you m-mean." I ask hoping for the best. "They got kidnapped, tortured and then killed because they wouldn't let no one hurt y'all." She said.

         I started crying. I looked at Hanbin and saw tears coming out his eyes. "I doubted their love for us all this time to finally find out that they were killed." Hanbin said. "I'm sorry and I love you so much." He added. I couldn't speak, even tho I really didn't doubt them I felt hurt. I don't remember any memories with my family, only Hanbin does. It hurts that I don't have anything to remember them by.

"Y/n.... I have a picture of them if you want to see." She asked. "Yes please." I begged and she gave me a picture. "They are my family." I asked and she nodded. "Keep the picture sweetie you need it more than me." She said and I held the picture really close.

Picture:

This is my life and I will be just like my parents protective of what I love. That's Hanbin, Jimin, my friends. I will never forget you guys and I love you......

Future......

So Jimin purposed to you and y'all go married and had 2 young boys. Hanbin asked Jisoo in marriage also and they now have 1 daughter(for now). And Rose and and Hoseok are officially dating, but he is waiting for the right time to propose to her.

———————————————

Hoped you liked that story my next stories are long in chapters but short in parts. I glad that I will be able to continue writing.