Chapter 4

Weeks later......

I went to check on B.I because it's late and he hasn't went to bed. He was at the table with papers in his hands. "Han-Bin it's late come sleep." I said but there was no answer. I walked near him. "What's wrong." I asked him. "We have to leave in 48 hours." He said and my heart stopped. "w-what." I stuttered. "Their knocking this place down y/n and kicking us out." He said. "There is no where we can go B.I." I said panicking. "Don't you think I know." He said. "Why did mom and dad have to hate us." I said.

—————Flashback—————

Han-Bin POV

       "Where are we going momma." I asked she didn't answer me. We stopped and I looked at my lil sister she was sleeping. "Grab your sister." My father said. I picked up my sister as we left the car. My mom held my hand and brought me to a broken down building. "Where are we." I ask. Still got no answer. "Stay here we will be back." I Mother said and left. "Ok mommy." I yelled. Seconds... minutes..... hours........ even days passed and they never came back I had to start taking care of y/n and I. So that we could survive. "Bin bin when will mommy and da da come." Y/n asked me. "Never...  forget them they don't care about us ok." I told her. She nodded her head and fell asleep. I slept also but woke up to a cry. I saw y/n crying in her sleep. "Da da... momma come back please......." she cried. It broke my heart. "I promise you
y/n  I will take care of you so you don't have to worry." I said and patted her head and laid back on the cold ground. Before I did y/n seemed cold so I gave her my jacket. "I love you." I whispered hugging her tight.

End of flashback and Han-Bin POV ......

        "Maybe the guys can help-." I cut him off. "No I don't want their help we can do this by our selves." I said. I don't want anyone to know about our living conditions. "Well y/n if I don't get someone's help how will I take care of you. I promised my self to take good care of you." B.I said in frustration. "I'll get a job I can work somewhere." I said. "Y/n no." B.I said bluntly.

        I don't know what to do I want to help. I was stressing so hard about how help my brother who took care of me some many years I want to pay him back. But he won't allow me to.  I ran out the door. Running inside an alley with my self noticing. I cried and sat on the ground. Suddenly it started to rain.... hard. "Y/n?!?"
A voice said my name.

        I looked up and saw Jimin through my blurry eyes. "W-What are you doing here." I asked him. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around me. "Are you crazy you could get sick." He said. I couldn't talk. I could not take that Jimin just saw me at my worst. "Come on I  taking you home." Jimin said. "No!!!!!" I yelled. Jimin pulled me up and tried dragging me but I stopped in my place.

         Jimin carried me bridal style and put me inside his car. No matter how hard I resisted I couldn't get his grip. "Why don't you wanna go home." Jimin asked me once he put my belt on. He asked me and I ignored him. He grabbed my arm. "Why don't you wanna go home!!!" He yelled and my eyes watered.

       "  because I don't have a home asshole!" I yelled. I tried to open the door but it was locked from the outside. "Let me out!" I yelled. "You don't have a home where do-." I cut him off. "We just got kicked out.".  I said. My tears finally falling. I get so weak when I should be strong. "Let it out." Jimin said wrapping his arm around me.

Jimin POV

         I told her to let it out and she started to cry really hard. She leaned against my chest. "I don't wanna do this anymore." She said. "Do what." I ask rubbing her back. "I don't wanna lie and say I'm fine when I am not. I don't wanna fucking smile when I just wanna cry." She said. "Y-." She cut me off.