Chapter 16

Hanbin POV

           "W-What!" I yelled. "Your lying." I added. Then Jimin came in. "Uh the doctor said y/n can be release tomorrow." He said. "Thanks Jimin." I said. Jimin bowers a little in respect to the lady who claims to be 'my mother sister'. He walked up to y/n and kissed her head. "I'll see you later darling." He said. "Bye B.I." He added and left.

"How is she." She asked. "Fine." I said coldly. "Can you leave." I added. "Hanbin....." y/n said. "Our parents put us through enough and your presence is really pissing me off." I said. "Well... sorry. I'm glad your ok
y/n.... I shall go." She said and left."I have to go y/n. I love you and sleep tight." I said and left. 

End of Hanbin POV

           Hanbin left and I started to fall asleep.

Next Day.....

          I woke up to see the lady from yesterday. "Good morning y/n, I brought you so breakfast." She said passing me a bag. I grabbed it and looked inside. It was a biscuit, hash browns, and some pancakes. "Thank you..." I said. "How are you." She asked me. "I'm-im Fine." I stuttered. "That's good." She said. "Um why are you caring about me." I asked. She looked at me sad. I didn't me to sound rude. "I'm suppose to we're family." She said. "Well my family except brother."I said

"Are you really my auntie, like please don't give me any false hope." I begged.She looked so sad and disappointed. "I am sweetie I can't lie to you like this." She said. "What's your name." I asked. "My name is Fabela... it's Spanish." She said and added. Why- you know what I'm not gonna ask. "So you know where parents are?" I asked eating the biscuit. "Something like that." She said. "You should know since your my..." I asked waiting for a response. " Mother's sister." She said.

I nodded and ate the hash brown. "Also sorry about my oppa's behavior he is just very protected of me. And he wants nothing to do with our family, including you.. I'm sorry." I said looking down. I put the food aside and got up. "Why are you getting up." She asked me concerned. "I have to get dress before Jimin and Hanbin pick my up." I said slipping on the clothes they brought last night. "Jimin? The guy who kissed your head? Is he your friend?" She asked. "He is... my boyfriend actually." I said. "I can tell he really loves you." She said when I slipped my shirt on.

"I know, he shows it a lot." I said. "Will you please tell me where my.... parents are." I said begging. "I will, later with your brother of course." She said and I smiled. Then there was a knock. The door opened and I saw......
"Jimin!" I ran to him. He hugged me tight. "I missed you." He said looking into my eyes full of love. I kissed him and he kissed back, but I pulled away remembering that auntie Fabela was still here. I turned around. "Sorry." I said. "Good morning." He said bowing to her. "Hello Jimin." She smiled.

          I looked at my CHIM CHIM. "Where's my brother." I asked him. "He wanted to pick you up but couldn't because of work so I came alone to pick you." He said. "Well I should get going." I said to auntie Fabela. "Wait, please let's keep in touch." She said and wrote something down on paper 📝. She gave it to me and I realized it was her number. "Ok... I will." I said and walked away with Jimin.

Later.....

         I came downstairs and heard the door open. "B.I!" Iyelled and ran to him hugging close. "Oh I'm sorry I couldn't pick you up." He said hugging back. I broke the hug. "Hanbin, that lady came today." I said. "What!" He yelled. "Wait, She was nice she brought me breakfast and she said she knows something about our parents." I said. "She could be a lady feeding us lies so we could trust her and she could steal the money we have worked hard for." He said. "Why can't you just have faith in our parents." I yelled.

"WHY THEY NEVER HAD FAITH IN US!"

—————Time Skip————

***************************