Chapter 15

Bang.....

Jimin POV

"Hanbin!" I yelled then I looked at him and saw...... y/n on the ground bleeding. I ran to her. "Y/N WAKE UP PLEASE!" I yelled shaking her. I looked at my mother. "I guess she made your choice." She said smiling. "HOW COULD YOU BE SO CRUEL." I yelled at her. I grabbed my gun and shot her in the leg. "Ah!" She screamed in pain. The guys looked at me in shock.

"J-Jimin." Jungkook stuttered scared. I shoot the men behind them. As their lifeless bodies fall to the ground. "Call the police." I yelled and Tae immediately called the police. I applied pressure to y/n stomach. I can't lose her. I want her alive. I need her alive. I broke down in tears. "J-J-Jimin..." I looked at y/n. "Keep your eyes open ok babe." I whispered. "The ambulance 🚑 is coming soon." I added. "Jimin..... I -I love you." She said her eyes closing slowly. "Y/N KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN YOU WILL SURVIVE." I yelled.

The door opened as people came in taking y/n from my a grasp. Their immediate response was taking straight to the hospital. Then the police came in and took my mother. Before they left I walked to her. "I hope she dies and goes straight to hell." She said. "I hope you go somewhere worst than hell." I said and ran out with the guys to meet y/n at the hospital.

We waited.... and waited..... and waited and still no tell on y/n. Then a doctor approached us I stood up fast. "Do we have a relative of Kim y/n." He asked. "Yes." Hanbin said standing up. "I'm so sorry she didn't make it." He said and my heart dropped. "NO NO NO NO SHE CANT BE DEAD SO HAS TO BE ALIVE SHE CANT DIE SHE JUST! ARGH!!!!!" I yelled and ran to the room she was in. People were yell out for me to come back.

And ran in the room to see her body looking lifeless. "Y/n..... please.... I know your not dead talk to me..... please babe." I fell on my knees crying. Balling my eyes out. I held her hands. After awhile I stood up and kissed her fore head letting my tears slide down her beautiful face. Then.....

"Jimin...." I looked down to see y/n. "Y-Y-Your alive." I said surprised. "And your still handsome." She giggled weakly. I turned around. "Doctor she's alive!" I yelled and everyone ran in. The doctor check y/n. "What a miracle." The doctor said and Hanbin ran to y/n. "Your ok your really ok." He cried. "Y/n!!!!!" I turned and saw the girls they can to y/n hugging her, knocking Hanbin out the way. "Don't ever leave us again please." Jisoo said.    "Can everyone leave I need a moment with my sister." Hanbin said. And we all left.

End of Jimin POV

Hanbin POV

           Everyone left. "Y/n why did you jump in front of me?" I asked her. I needed to know why she would hurt her self just so I won't get hurt. "I needed to owe you for protecting and taking care of me all these years Hanbin. I felt guilty all the time that I could never help you. It would be better for me to leave than you because if you left I don't know if I could survive without you." She cried.

        "Y/n.... it's my choice to take care of you y/n." I said. "I promise myself that you will be fine with me taking care of you. That I would protect you." I said and hugged her and she hugged back. "Y/n..Hanbin." A voice said and I turned around. "Who are you." I asked as I say a elderly woman. "B.I that's the-." She got cut off.

"I'm your.... mother's sister."

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hey I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and y'all expected something else I know.

Anyway I love you and byeeeee