Chapter 8

I went to take a quick shower. I got ready trying to look my best so I can impress Jimin parents.

Outfit:

           I finished and went downstairs and saw jimin talking to two elderly people

I finished and went downstairs and saw jimin talking to two elderly people. I bet that it is his parents. I walked to them and did a ninety-degree bow. "Oh, you must be jimin maid I'm Mrs. Park." She said. Maid me a fucking maid you just lost your God damn mind. I glared at jimin. "Mother this is y/n my girlfriend I told you about." He said. "She is not like you said." Mrs. Park said sending me a glare. "Darling... Sorry, y/n nice to meet you. I'm jimin father Mr. Park and that is his mother." Jimin father said. At least the fathead was nice to me.

"Oh and this Hanbin y/n older brother," Jimin said. "Nice to meet you, sir... Ma'am." He said with a smile trying to hold in a glare he was gonna give to Mrs. Park. "Shall we go y/n made a wonderful dinner for your appearance," Jimin said. "Why thank you y/n lets go im am starving." Mr. Park said and walked to the dining room. Mrs. Park glanced at me coldly and followed after her husband.

We all sat down and ate. "Y/n that was amazing right honey." Mr. Park said. Oh, this man is making this easier. "Irene food is better." Mrs. Park said and my heart ached. Why is she bringing her up I am a jimin girlfriend, not that mother fucking hoe. Jimin noticed I was hurt and rubbed my thigh comforting me. It helped a lot. He mouthed "you ok." And I nodded a response. "Excuse her y/n." Mr. Park said and glared at his wife. "Jimin im disappointed in you." Mrs. Park said. "Sunmi please stop." Mr. Park begged his wife.

Jimin mother looked at him. "I taught you to always be with people you level not below." She said. "How would you know you just met her," Jimin said raising his voice a bit. "Research... Kim Y/n and Han-Bin abandoned because their parents say no worth in them like how I see no worth in you dating her. And for all you could knowˇ she could be a gold digger." She yelled. I felt my tears down my cheek. I always got emotional about my parents even tho they probably didn't care much about me and Hanbin. I stood up. "E-E-Excuse me," I said running upstairs.

Jimin POV

          "Y/n," I yelled. Hanbin stood up and went after his sister. "What is wrong with you," I yelled. "Im helping you jimin you can't with people like her." My mother said. "Sunmi that was very disrespectful and you know that." My dad said. "I don't care... Its the truth." She said. " Can't you just support me for what I won't like how dad does. It's my life and she makes me happy." I yelled. It broke my heart that my mother would hurt y/n like this. "Son go check on y/n and apologize on my behalf. We will see each other later." He said and liked off.

End of Jimin Pov

I laid on the bed crying. Mrs. Park is right our parents probably don't love us. The door opened I saw my brother. He sat down beside me. "You ok." He asked. "Imperfectly fine im pretty sure my boyfriend's mother doesn't like me and thinks I am a gold digger. Yes, Hanbin im fine" I said sarcastically. "I know your hurt but don't listen to her. I mean I was mad too. I was waiting for one more thing outcome out those wrinkly ass lips cause I was gonna stiff rice down her throat." Hanbin said and I laughed. Then the door opened. It was jimin. Jimin looked at Hanbin and got up. "I'll go I love you." He said and kissed my forehead. He left and jimin sat beside me.

He looked ashamed and sad. I mean I would too if my mother did that to someone I love. "I am sorry I would like to apologize on my mother's behalf." He said. I looked at worried. "Do you think our relationship will change because of your mother," I asked. "Yes." He said and my eyes widened. What! "For the better, I'll never let you go." He added. I smiled and he hugged me leaning me against his chest.

Week later......

"Chim Chim and Cupcake sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Our friends sang. We were getting teased at lunch by the gang. I don't mind it but it is getting a lot of attention. I pecked jimin lips and smiled. "Ah!" I screamed. Something was splashed on me I turned around and saw IRENE. "What the f-," I yelled but was cut off when Irene slapped me. That fucking hoe slapped me. "You fucking hoe get your lips off my man." She yelled. I stood up. "Get it, Irene. Jimin is fucking mine." I yelled at her. I slapped her. "You bitch-." She was gonna hit me but Namjoon grabbed her hand. "Why don't you jerk off someone else's meat and hop off." He yelled and threw her hand down. We all walked off after.

------------—TIME SKIP—————

Jimin and Hanbin have practice today so I went home on my own. I opened the door and went to my room to get changed into something comfortable.

Outfit:

         I went downstairs to see

I went downstairs to see... Jimin's mom??? What is she doing here? "Good afternoon Mrs.-" I got cut off when she stood up and slapped me. She slapped me so hard that I fell to the ground. I knew it was gonna bruise. "What the hell!" I yelled. She got on top of me. You don't how bad I wanted to push her this was jimin's mouthed what could I do.
She grabbed my shirt and slapped me two more times. "If you ever lay a finger on Irene again I will beat you like the damn animal you are." She yelled and left slamming the door. I cried... Hard. Thinking why is Irene always brought up in a situation. I cried so much that I dozed off.

******************************

Hey thots im here to cure your thirst for my story aka

KADIJA

Love you tho ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Vote and follow me tho and yeah

B
Y
E

L
O
V
E

Y
O
U
❣️