Chapter 6

I and Rose screamed in excitement. "Han-soo!" Then someone interrupted. "Y/n let's get going." I turned and saw B.I himself. I elbowed him. You know to get something started. "Jisoo, do you wanna go out... with me." asked. My heart right now.  Jisoo blushed.

Jimin home......

             I saw Jimin on the couch and walked up to him. "Hey Jimin," I said. He looked at me coldly and stood up. "Are you ok," I asked him. He walked up the stairs and I followed him. I grabbed his arm stopping him. "Why aren't you talking to me," I asked.  "Get the fuck off me before I do it my self." He said coldly. "What's wrong Jimin we can talk about it," I said. I wanted to know what was wrong. Why is he acting like this? Jimin grabbed my other arm and pushed down to the ground roughly. "Don't fucking talk to me anymore," Jimin said walked to his room and slammed it hard.

        I ran to my room sliding the door.  I cried hard. Why Jimin I... I really like you so much. Please tell me what's wrong. 

Time Skip ——————————

            Well Jisoo and B.I started dating and jimin hasn't talked or even looked at me for two weeks. I don't even know why. I had to talk to him.

           I knocked on his door, but no answer. I opened it and stepped in. I saw jimin on the bed. He sat up on the bed. "Get out!" He yelled. ".....No," I said softly. Jimin stood up and walked towards and grabbed me. He dragged me to the door. I got out of his grip and ran by his bed.

        I couldn't take it anymore. "Listen I don't why your mad at me but I have been hurting because of this." I said. His Favre softened but turned cold right after. "Why dont you go to Mark
you go off to Mark he'll keep you happy." He said. "What are talking about." I asked. "So your gonna act like you didn't kiss Mark." He said. Then I remembered he probably saw... Shit. "That's not what you think jimin." I said. "Oh really then what." He said crossing his arms. "He forced me to kiss him and why the hell do you even care!" I yelled. "Because I ducking love you y/n!" He yelled and I froze. "I was gonna confess that day and I saw you and him and I couldn't take it!" He yelled.  "You-you love me." I repeated. "I feel like I can't live without you." Jimin said grabbing my hands gently. My heart is beating really fast.

             I blushed. "I loves you t-." I was cut off by jimin soft plump lips connected on mine. I slowly kissed him back. The kiss was slow, gentle, and passionate. We let our lips move to the beat of are heart beat. Jimin wrapped his a around my waist while put my hands around his neck, deepening the kiss. He sag on the bed placing me on his lap not breaking the kiss. After awhile we broke the kiss. We catched our breathes while I rested my head on his. "I love you so much y/n.... Be mine." He whispered. "I love you to jimin... I'll be yours." I whispered back. He hugged me tight and pecked my cheek.

******************************
Hi I know this is shorter than usual but I had to leave in a cliff hanger but I promise the next chapter will be worth it

Also lets see who can try and guess what will happen in the next chapter.

Hints: