Chapter 7

Weeks later after I told B. I and my friends about me and jimin relationship and that is all they really talk about.

Here I was in the hallway skipping as usual. I close my locker before I turn around I fee tow arms wrap around me. I turn around. "Chim chim!" I squeak. "Hey, cupcake." He said then the bell ringed. "Chim Chim the bell," I said trying to get out his grip. "I know." He smirked. In the corner of my eye, I see my brother and the girls. "Chim-."

I got cut off by jimin lips. We were in public but I didn't care I kissed back. Until jimin's lips were ripped away from mine. "Argh!" Jimin groaned. I opened my eyes and saw jimin on the ground and... MARK!!!! Jimin got up angry. "Jimin are you ok," I asked him and he nodded. "What a joke," Mark said. I looked at Mark angrily. "How does it feel to lose your place in the football team and *smirk* scholarship," I said. "You-."

Mark was gonna hit me but Jimin grabbed his hand before he could. "Touch her and the next thing you will lose is that non-existent dick of yours," Jimin yelled and threw his hand down. The school was laughing at Jimin insult about Mark. "How would you know," Mark asked. "Oh, that slut of yours told me so," Jimin said and again laughter. "You still belong to me!" Mark yelled. Jimin pulled me to him by my waist and kissed me. "Oh really doesn't seem like it," Jimin smirked. Jimin expression turned serious. "Get it through your cheating ass head Mark she is mine. M.I.N.E. Mine!"
He pulled me away to his car.

We got in the car and drove. It was silent so I broke the ice. "CHIM CHIM are you ok," I asked. "I'm fine." He said his eyes Glued to the road. "We can still talk if your not." I said worried about him. " what did you see in him?" He asked. "What," I said. "What did you see... in Mark," Jimin asked me. "He was sweet and nice and made me feel good during my bad times but then changed and showed his true colors. Which is a cheating asshole." I said.

Jimin glances at me. "He was stupid." He said. "How," I asked. "Because you're perfect," Jimin said and I smiled then I noticed he miss the turn to get to his house. "You miss the turn," I told him. "I know." He said. "Where are we going." I asked him. " well let's just say it is a surprise ok." He said and I smiled. This pabo will kill me one day.

Location......(8 pm)

We got out of the car. I looked around I have no idea where I am. "Where are we," I said then something covered my eyes. "Follow me and close your eye cupcake." He said leading me off to who knows what. "Ok open your eyes...now," Jimin said and moved his hands. I saw the most beautiful sight I have ever seen.

              I feel like in freak heaven

I feel like in freak heaven. "This is so beautiful jimin what is this place," I told him. "My alone place." He said. "It's your place why'd you bring me here," I asked. "I have you now... I'm not alone ask it. Our place." He said wrapping his arm around me when we sat down on the ground.

Author POV

Y/n stared out to the beautiful view in the sky. Jimin admired her beauty and looked at her. He leaned in a little to get a better look at you.

End of Author POV

I turned around to be face to face with Jimin. Just one move and we could kiss. Jimin leaned in kissed my lip and kissed back immediately. Held on to my waist deepening the kiss. Then.... my phone rang. I broke the kiss and Jimin groaned. I picked it up.

Call:

Me: hello?

Bro: do you know what time it is, gets your asses home

Me: Sorry we lost track of time.

Bro: get home *hangs up*

End of call...

I look at Jimin. "CHIM CHIM... B. I said we should get home," I said. He got up and helped me up. "Fine But Before we go." He said and pecked my lips. "Ok, we can go now." He smiled and we walked to the car and drove home.

Weeks later.....

Jimin and I were at a store getting ingredients for food that I am gonna make for his parents. YES, IM MEETING HIS PARENTS! I hope they like me tho. I and Jimin have been dating for 3 months, 1 week, and 2 days. And Yes I have been counting. I grabbed black pepper and tossed to Jimin and he put it in the cart. I went to get bell peppers but I bumped into a lady.

I looked up at her. "Oh, I am so sorry," I said and bowed a little. She looked at me and froze. "W-What's your name?" She asked me the question out of nowhere. I didn't want to be rude. "Kim Y/n ma'am," I said. "Where are your parents?" She asked. I was starting to feel uncomfortable. Jimin then helped. "Um, we have to go y/n don't wanna be late." He dragged me away. We put the groceries.

We got home and I went to the kitchen and started preparing dinner. While I was cooking I kept thinking about what happened at the store today. Who was that lady and why did she ask about my parents. A voice interrupted my thoughts.

I turned and saw my brother. "What's wrong you look like your thinking very hard bout something... so what is it?" He asked. "Something happened at the store that was really weird," I said. "Ok?" He said. "I bumped into a lady and when she say me she... Asked about mom and dad." I told him. "I think she knows about our parents," I added. "Why do you care," Hanbin said. "Don't you want to see our parents," I asked. "Why do you want to see them after what they have done to us!" He raised his voice. "Well, I want an explanation they probably had a reason," I said putting the food on the table. "I'm sorry you don't agree with me," I said. Then jimin came in. "Y/n you should get dressed, my parents are coming in thirty minutes," Jimin said and I left upstairs.

******************************
hey hoes hoped you enjoyed this chapter

Comment your fav part in the story and always be a savage

B
Y
E
L
O
V
E
Y
O
U
❤️