Chapter 9

Jimin POV

Me and B.I got home to see y/n laying on the floor. " cupcake tired again." I sai dwlaking towards her. I was gonna pick her up but I glanced at her face and saw a bruise on her cheek. I also saw dried tear stains on her face. Suddenly she woke up. "Jimin." She said getting up. "Y/n.... how did you get that bruise." I asked gaining B. I attention. "I-um." She stuttered. "Y/n I need you to tell me." I said. "Y-your Mother." Ah mumbled but I heard her. "She what." I yelled. I gritted my teeth.

End of Jimin POV

Jimin grabbed and then pulled me to the door. " where are we going." I said. No answer Jimin put me in the car putting on my seat belt. You started driving so be arrived at a mansion. A man open the door but German push through him into the house still pulling me. "Jimin." I said. He didn't listen until we were at brown door and walked in. We saw Jim and his father sitting at the desk inside the room. "Jimin h-." Jimin cut off his father. " where Is she." He yelled.

Then someone came in. "I heard my presents being called." Me and Jimin and turned to see his mother. Jimin and glared at his mother coldly. " this person I call my mother stepped into my home in assaulted my girlfriend so badly has a bruise on her face because of her." He yelled. "Sunmi are you serious." Mr. Park asked her. " I had a reason." She said. " which is what." Mr. Park asked her. " she hurt Irene my future daughter in law." She yelled. My heart ached she doesn't want me to even date Jimin but is considering Irene and Jimin marring.

Jimin looked angry at his mother. " I told you we will be not forcing Jimin into something he doesn't want." His father said standing up. "I'll never be with Irene I love y/n." Jimin said bringing me closer to him. " get it cleared girl I don't like you never will and *turns to jimin* you will marry Irene whether you like it or not." Mrs. Park said walking out. " goodbye father let's go y/n." He said gently pulling me out of the house.

The words Mrs. park said travel through my head I looked the Jimin as my eyes welled up in tears.

Jimin POV

I can't believe my mother would do this. First embarrassed and hurt now verbal abuse. I hate that y/n has to go through this because I love her. "Jimin..." I turned my Head aerosol her eyes were up in tears. I stopped the car at the side of the road. "Y/n don't cry." I begged her. Her tears fell down her face. "It's hard when your mother said she will never like me and that.... you will marry Irene." She sobbed. "No she will learn to like you and I will never be with Irene I love you and only you." I said meaning every single word. Since y/n came into my life it has been heaven. Like I don't have to blocked away from the world anymore.

She looked. "Look at me." I said grabbing her chin gently is she would look at me. "I love you ok." I said and pecked her lips.
I started driving back home till we were there.

End of Jimin POV

The Next Day......

       I woke up and got ready for school.

Outfit:

          Jimin and I got to the school

          Jimin and I got to the school. "I'll see you later." He said and pecked my cheek walking off. I was walking in the hallway when I saw Irene, Lisa, and Jennie. Her damn minions. "Bitch." She said stopping infront of me. I turned around looking for the hell she was talking to. "Your talkin to... me right." I asked. "You must not know your place, huh." She said grabbing my arm which earned no response from me. "You can choose to stay away from Jimin or suffer consequences." She said. I smirked. "It's the other way around Irene." I said. Lisa grabbed my hair still no response. "You are just a home wrecker maybe exactly like your mom." She said and I lost it.

           I kicked Irene and Lisa off of me making them lose their grip. "First of all you know nothing about my mother!" I yelled. Slamming Lisa head against the locker but was pulled back by my hair. Screamed in pain as my back hit the lockers. Lisa and Jennie pinned me to the floor as Irene kicked my stomach. I could already feel it starting to bruise. Then I knocked them off. My leg kicking Irene "lock" hard. Maybe she won't be able to have a kid soon. She fell backwards.  I grabbed all their hair in one hand beating them with the other.

???? POV

         I went to the bathroom when I heard screams. So I followed the noise to see y/n beating three gurls. When I got closer I noticed it was Irene, Lisa, and Jennie. I saw that she was angry so I had to break the fight before she could... I don't know. I stopped her from back hugging her from behind. "Y/n calm down." I whispered in her ear. I said trying to calm her down. She slowly loses her grip on their hair.

End of ???? POV

        Someone back hugged me. It was a pretty well built body. "Y/n calm down." He whispered in my ear. I calmed down slowly. I losed my grip on their hair. The person let's go of me. I turn around. "Namjoon.." I mumbled. He ignored me looking behind me.  "Get going Before I get my sister to beat y'all instead of y/n." He yelled they got up running off. "Thank you joonie I didn't think I could stop." I said tears welled up in my eyes. She brought up my mother. I aid she didn't know my mother but the truth is neither do I. "No problem... don't cry y/n it's ok." Namjoon said hugging me touching my stomach accidentally. "Ow!" I said kneeling down to the ground. "What's wrong." He asked. "My stomach hurts." I yelped in pain. "Let's take you to the nurse ok." He said helping me up walking off to the nurse.

———————————————
Hey sisters and brothers from another mother and father

I hoped you like this story

Cuz kadija does

She likes when I tease her (no she doesn't lmao)

😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😍