Chapter 2

I was shocked you have to be kidding me. "Not that Asshole." Me and Jimin said in unison then death glaring each other. "Shut it maybe this will be your punishment y/n for your rude remark earlier." Ms. Chung said. "This is Why I skip fucking class everyday unless it's important." I mumbled to my self. I crossed my arms in frustration. Jisoo leaned towards me. "Well this is a step closer to your soon to be love." She whispered in my ear. I hit her in the arm in response. "Ow Ow Maknae." She whined.

I left class and went to the locker room. I got changed in my practice clothes.

Outfit:

          "Let's go y/n

"Let's go y/n. Being the captain I am I have to whip you   in to perfection." I turned and saw Irene. Oh you don't know how much I despise this girl. May I add she is a super slut. When I first found out she was cheer captain during tryouts I was gonna give up. But she ran her mouth and now I'm one of the best cheerleader in the whole school . Yeah I know I'm awesome. "The only hoe I see is you Irene." I said.

She rolled her eyes as she put her hand on her hip. "I saw you talking to Jimin. You need to stay away from him he is not interested in you." She said sounding desperate as fuck. "Like I want him. And why do you care he left your ass for a reason. For being a little slut... captain." I winked and walked out to the field.

I started stretching till a voice called out to me. "Hey cupcake." I turned around and saw Jungkook. He is a great friend to have around. He was the next person I met after the girls. First friend boy (aka Friend that is a boy) "Hey kookie." I said smiling. "How are you." He asked me. I stood up. "I'm fine." I said. "Let's go Kook." Jimin yelled out for Jungkook form the middle of the field.

"Argh I can't stand that fucker." I said annoyed. "Get to know him he is better than you think y/n." Jungkook said than ran off to the field. "Ok practice is now so go over the cheer
We did last week now.." Irene yelled. I hope I survive this fucked up practice.

After CHEER PRACTICE.....

I walked up to Jimin while he was packing his gear. "Jimin." I said. "What do you want." He said rudely. Ok I tried to be nice but your really pushing my bottoms already. "You know... I can do the project by my self." I said. "And let you take all the damn credit. You must think I am stupid huh." He said picking up his bag then he walked away. Uh! Jungkook is so wrong about this assholes.

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL.....

"Where is Jisoo." I asked Rose. " She has a family gathering today in Busan so she had to skip school today." Rose said. "Why couldn't she bring me." I said. "You want me to be alone." Rose said playfully pouting. "Of course not better to stay here and keep you company huh." I said and we laughed. Then the bell ringed. "Damn it I am gonna be late." Rose said running off.

I chuckled a little. She looks so funny when she runs. I walked around the hallway when I was pulled in a corner. I saw mark. "What the hell Mark." I yelled. "What?" He asked. "Why don't you leave me alone." I said. "Come on we can still be together." He said. "Why would I want to be with a fucking cheater!" I yelled at him as soon as I did he pinned me to the wall. "It was a mistake." He said.

I looked him in the eye. "No a mistake was dating you." I said. His grip on my shoulders tightened. "O-Ow." I yelped in pain. He started to kiss my neck roughly. "Stop Mark!" I yelled trying to push him away. Suddenly Mark was on the ground.

Jimin POV

I was walking in the hallway from the office when I heard a scream. "Stop Mark!" I followed the voice till I saw mark and y/n. I
Punched him away from her into the ground.

End of Jimin POV

"Football players she not be hurt their own cheerleaders, how would coach feel about this." A voice said I looked up and saw Jimin. Why is he here? "You fucking-." Jimin cut him off. "Stay away from her or coach finds out and that little scholarship of yours Mark goes bye bye or better to someone else." Jimin said. Mark got up and death glares me. He walked off. Jimin walked up to me. "You ok." He asked me. His face wasn't as cold as usual it looked like he actually cared. Maybe this was what Jungkook was talking about after all.

I looked down. "I-I'm Fine. Thanks." I said. "When do you want to do the project. It's due in a week." He said. Oh I almost forgot about the damn project. "Sure.. today I have no practice." I said looking up. "Me either." He said. "Your house?" He added. My place is a wreck hell no. "Um no.. yours?" I said nervously. "Ok. Your number." He said. Why does he want my number. "So I can give you the address ass."
He said. Ok asshole is back. I gave him my phone number. And we separated our ways.

After school.....

I was at locker when Rose approached me. "Let's hang bae." She said. "Can't I'm gonna be with Jimin." I said not thinking how wrong that could sound. "Oh really 😏😏😏." She smirked. "You are really dirty minded." I said. "And calm down it's for the project." I added. Jimin then came. "Are you ready. Your brother said to drop you over at my place." He said annoyed. "Whatever *looked over at Rose* see you later bestie." I said and walked over to his car.

Jimin Home......

"Do you want something." Jimin asked. At least he got manners. "No let's just do the project." I said and sat on the couch. "Get up." Jimin commanded. "Why." I asked. "We're working in my room.'' He said. "W-what." I stuttered. He wants to work in his room what is this ass up to. "Come on." He said walking up the stairs.

We entered his room and he sat on the bed while grabbing his laptop. "Where are your parents." I asked. "Not here obviously 🙄." He said rolling his eyes. "Why do you always have to be a pain in the ass." I asked him crossing my arms. "Why do you have to be a nosy bitc-." I cut him off. "Ok let's do the project."

******************************

Hey Hoes and foes hoped you loved the chapter I know kadija does. 😜

And yeah

Bye

♥️