Chapter 3

Later.......

         We working it was really late 9 last time I check. "It's late you should get going." Jimin said. "Your right." I said standing up and walked downstairs. "Your brother is picking you up."  Jimin asked. "Of course not He is sleeping by now." I said.  "Then he-." I cut him off. "I'm walking." I said opening the door.

Jimin POV

      "No I'll drive you." He said. I don't why but I care if she gets hurt on the way home. No I'm dropping her off. "No it's fine." She said. "No let's go." I said pulling her to my car.

End of Jimin POV

      He put me in the seat. He sat in his driver seat and leaned over and But my seat belt on.  Wow he is really handsome up close. What no what's wrong with me. "Where do you live." He asked. "Just drop me by the corner store I'll walk the rest of the way." I said. "No- huh fine I'm done with fighting with you stubborn behind ." Jimin said.

Destination.....

I got out the car before I close the door. "Thanks I guess."'I said. "Whatever." Jimin said.  I closed the door and he drove off. I walked all the way home.

Game day (week later)

          "Our star cheerleader better cheer her heart out." Jisoo said. "I got to change see y'all in the field." I said walking to the locker room.

Outfit:

[this but in red ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️]

[imagine the cheer team cheering]

           "Go BullDogs." We all yell out. The score board was 37-39 we needed one touchdown to win. We only have one minute. Jimin started running when Jungkook threw him the ball. He caught it and started running for the touch down. "Go Jimin." I yelled out with noticing.  "TOUCHDOWN!!!" Me and girl jumped in happiness. 

       The football players carried Jimin to the stands while he holded up  the trophy. All but one.... Mark. Jimin was smiling. It was the first time I have seen him smiling I just got a warm fuzzy feeling in side. I ran up to the guys. "Congrats guys." I said. "Thanks y/n." Namjoon said. Yes Jungkook introduced us but I like to call him joonie. "Good job, Jimin." I said and he smiled at me.

        "Thanks." He smiled.  Oh my fucking heart. His smile is starting to kill me. "What about mwah." B. I said. "Good job bro." I said and he smiled. "We should get home." B. I said his smile saddened a little. He knew I hated going home. We could barely afford that small crappy ass apartment anyway. "Oh." I said sadly. I looked down.

Jimin POV

       I smiled and she smiled back why does she make me feel so different. I saw her talking to B. I then she started to look sad. I wanted to make her feel happy and better. Maybe change the relationship between us since I am kinda cold towards her. I walked up to them. "Y/n..." I said. She and her brother looked at me. "Han-Bin do you mind if I take  y/n out." I asked him. "Are you asking my sister out." He questioned me. Man I'm gonna lose it. "Yes, but as friends." I said. Y/n blushed a little but she didn't notice it. "Sure." B. I pushed her over towards my direction. "Get home by 12." He said and
y/n nodded.

End Of Jimin POV

       Jimin grabbed my hand pulling me to his car gently. "Why are you doing this." I asked which made him stop. "I wanna start over." He said. "Why don't you like being cold towards me." I ask. I know what your thinking... I should shut up. But that won't happen I need answers. "Not really." Jimin whispered but i heard it. I opened the car door and went inside. "Where are we going." I asked but he ignored me. "Short ass jimin." I said messing with him. "Wait asshole." He said his eyes focused on the road. "You said we were starting over." I said. "We are." He said and laughed a little.

Mark POV

        I saw Jimin pull y/n away off to his car. I was angry. I walked up to Han-Bin. "Where is he taking her." I asked him. "Why do you care Mark." Han-Bin asked. "She is mine." I said. "She was yours.. listen stay away from my sister ok or next time I won't be easy on you cause I'll get you off the team. Anyway Jimin is gaining attention lately might wanna step up your game and stop worrying about Y/n." B.I yelled and walked off. She will always be mine. She belongs to me and I won't let someone like Jimin take her away from me. [author here may I add she been left your ass..... and I love you mark 😘]

End of Mark POV

       Jimin stopped the car and we got out. He looked at me. "Turn around." He said. I turned around and saw a fair. Wow it's beautiful I have never been to one. Han-Bin always said that if he made extra money he would take me here.

        "What are you waiting for let's go.'' Jimin asked and then pulled me to a coaster. We went on so many rides. I have to admit I am having a great time with Jimin.
"Wanna eat." Jimin asked me doing an a cute face.

            We went to a bench and ate

            We went to a bench and ate. We laughed. We talked. We sometimes just stare for a little and laugh again. After we were finish we decide to go on the Ferris wheel.

     "It is so beautiful." I said. "Like you." Jimin whispered luckily you didn't hear it. I looked at Jimin and sat beside him. "Thank you so so so much Jimin this is the best day ever." I said. I pecked his cheek. Then I realized what the hell I just did. 

Jimin POV

      She pecked my cheek. My heart started beating so fast. That I froze a little. She kissed my cheek and.... I liked it.... a lot. "Jimin I'm so so sorry." She begged. But all I could do is smile and feel my face get really hot. I check my watch. "We should get you home." I said. 

      We got in the car. We rode in silence I had to break it. "Y/n." I said. "Huh." She hummed. "Why did you kis-." She cut me off. "Stop here I'll walk."
She said and I stopped the car. "Why don't you want me to take you home." I asked her. "See you Monday Jimin thanks again." She said and closed the door walking off.  I don't understand her.

End of Jimin POV

******************************
Hey nice to see y'all again more like here hoped you enjoyed this tho so

B

Y

E

L

O

V

E

Y

O

U

♥️