Chapter 13

Hanbin POV

             It has been weeks since we all have seen y/n we couldn't find her anywhere. We look at all her favorite places. Her least favorite places but we couldn't find her anywhere. I got really worried I already lost my parents I cant lose y/n my only sister.

End of Hanbin POV

Jimin POV

           I haven't eaten in 2 weeks. I locked my self in my room. So The gang was starting to get worried about me. But in my opinion they should be worried about y/n. I miss her so much that it hurts that we can find her. Then there was a knock on the door. "Jimin." A voice said. "Come in." I said not caring who it was. I looked up and saw.,.... Irene. I stood up quickly.

            "What the hell are you doing here." I yelled. She walked towards me standing about two inches away from me. "Why are you treating yourself like this for her when you have me Jimin." She said taking a step closer. "I know how to pleasure you." She said putting her hand on my chest and sliding it down but stopped at my belt. "Your right Irene why am I wasting my time." I said. I sat on the bed. She stepped between my legs and pushed me back. "She is probably long gone."

      She said. I grabbed her flipping positions with her as she gasped. "TELL WHERE SHE IS YOU LITTLE SLUT!" I yelled. She is a fool to think I would go back to her. "CHIM-Ch." I cut her. "DONT CALL ME THAT. I KNOW YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS SO TELL ME NOW." I yelled. She kept her mouth closed. Fine... wanna play that game I will play your damn game.  I slapped her and she screamed. "DONT TELL ME AND FORCE THE FUCKING TRUTH OUT OF YOUR BITCH ASS!" I yelled then the door opened but I didn't mind it. I slapped her again and her response a scream. Then someone pulled me away it was Yoongi. "Jimin you can't hit her!" He yelled. "AND SHE CAN HIT
Y/N!" I yelled. Hanbin came in the room. "What going on." He asked. "SHE KNOWS WHERE Y/N IS AND DORSNT WANT TO TELL." I yelled and Yoongi let go of me.

           "Irene I will ask you one time and only once...... where is my sister." Hanbin said seriously. "Sh-She's is in the abandoned forest area." She stuttered. I grabbed her arm. "Your taking us there." I said and Yoongi called the rest of the guys to meet us there.

End of Jimin POV

"Y-Y-OU!" I yelled. "I'm here because of you." I added. "Shut it." She snapped. "You should have stayed away from Jimin. He would have been happy with Irene." She said. "But he was not happy he was with.... A FUCKING SLUT!" I yelled and she snapped her fingers. I got punched in the stomach. "Now you listen you little bitch-." I cut her off.  "YOUR THE BITCH FOR KIDNAPPING ME!" I yelled and again I got hit again. "I will let you know something y/n..... you won't leave here alive I promise you that." She said and walked to the door. Then she stopped and turn towards the men. "You can have your fun." She smirked and left. "Ahhhhhhh!"

Jimin POV

          "This better be the place Irene." I said. "it-it is." She stutters.
"Jimin come on." Namjoon said as we get out the car. "Stay here." Jin says to Irene. We walk into the building. It was quiet till we heard crying and screaming. "Oh man holy shit, what was that." Jungkook said. "I don't know." Yoongi said. "We should split," Namjoon said and we all nodded. Me, Jungkook, Taehyung, Namjoon. And then Jin, Yoongi, Hanbin, and J hope. We took a turn and saw 4 guys standing in front of a door.

             They saw us. "Your not suppose to be here." One of the men yelled. "Oh really we didn't know." Tae hyung said sarcastically. "Get them!" They yelled and ran up to us

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hey how r u

Good....that's good

Ok.....that's good too

Bad.... I'm sorry

Anyway hopped you enjoyed this and I love you byeeeee