Chapter 12

I was drinking my drink when I was interrupted. I turned and saw a guy. "Hey." He said. "Hey?" I said confused. "What is a sexy girl like you doing alone." He said leaning closer towards me. "What is a Dick head like you doing here." I said. "Feisty. I like it." He said. "Ass." I said walking g past him but he grabbed my yarn turning me around. "Ow!" I yelped in pain. "Your coming with me sweetie." He whispered in my ear.

          I tried to scream but he covered my mouth and started to move through to the door. I was trying my best to escape his grip but he kept tightening it every time I moved. A tear went down my face. I didn't know what to do I never went through this before. He pushed me outside and a van came. He pushed me In the back the van closing the door. I got up and hit his head. He fell back as the van moved. I tried to open the back of the van but he grabbed my legs making me fall. "No! No! No!"

         I screamed. "You can act like this later y/n." He whispered in my ear. No! He grabbed hands putting them behind my back. He hand cuffed them. I kept resisting. "That's enough." He yelled and

Black........

Jungkook POV

       I was dancing when I saw something weird. I saw y/n with a guy. They went out the door. I followed them. But when I got outside they weren't there anymore. I went back inside. "Kook what's up." I turned and saw jimin. "Hey Jim-." I said but cut off. "Where's my princess." He asked. "U-um I think.... I don't know....... I saw a guy with her but I don't know." I stuttered. "What!" Jimin yelled. "Where did they go!" He yelled. He got startled. Jimin hyung is scary when angry. "I saw them go outside. She was trying to get out his grip but he kept pushing her forward. So I followed but when I look outside, nothing." I said scared. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Jimin yelled. "Find her!" He yelled.

End of Jungkook POV

Jimin POV

          "U-um I think.... I don't know....... I saw a guy with her but I don't know."  Jungkook stuttered. "What!" I yelled. "Where did they go!" I yelled. He got startled. Did Jungkook said he can't find my babe. "I saw them go outside. She was trying to get out his grip but he kept pushing her forward. So I followed but when I look outside, nothing."  He said scared. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Jimin yelled. "Find her!"  I yelled. "She could have been kidnapped." I yelled. "By who tho." Jungkook asked me. Then it came to me. "MARK!!!!!!!!!" I yelled and ran to him.

         I grabbed him pushing him against the wall. "WHERE IS SHE TELL ME WHERE IS MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND." I yelled. "I don't know I fucking  moved on." He said. But I believed non of it. "IF YOU DONT GIVE HER TO ME I WILL TURN YOUR FUCKING DICK INTO A FUCKING PUSSY!" I yelled then I felt people trying to pull me back. "GIVE HER TO ME!" I yelled. "Jimin calm down." Namjoon yelled. I broke down. "She could be... anywhere." I cried out. The guys and girls took me outside. "Calm down. Knowing my sister she probably went out on a walk." Hanbin said.
"I'm going." I said.

Weeks later....

It has been FUCKING 2 WEEKS SINCE I HAVE SEEN MY CUPCAKE I FUCKING NEED HER HERE WITH ME. IF I HIRT HER IN ANY WAY I SORRY I JUST NEED HER BACK TO ME. SO I HUG AND KISS AND NEVER LET HER GO. PLEASE COME BACK Y/N.

End of Jimin POV

I have been her for so long that I lost count. Every time I would ask to leave or fight back I would get tortured and beaten. "Get up!" The man yelled. I tried to get up but it's was hard my body was bruise and I still had the outfit from the party. "I said get up!" He yelled and pulled my hair. "Ah!" I screamed and stood up. "Do you want to get punished again." He yelled and I shook my head immediately. "You know... I can't wait to play with you." He laughed. "No!" I screamed trying to get out his grip.

He grabbed me by my waist pulling me down. "I'm need some help." He yelled and toe other guys came in. One had a knife with him. He grabbed me putting the knife up to my neck. "Keep resisting and I will slit that pretty neck of yours." He whispered and I froze. He moved the knife keeping his grip on my waist. "Please I just wanna leave I miss my brother, my friends, and j-." He cut me off. "Jimin." He said then chuckled. "How- how." I stuttered. "Your about to know." He said. "Boss!" He yelled and the door opened.

"MRS. PARK"

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hey cunts I'm here to bless you with my story ice cold

I want to give you a reward

So.....

I have a new story that will be coming out as soon as I've Cold is finish

It's will be called.....

GANGPIRE

So look forward to that

Bye and I love you