chandelier

when i woke up i was in a dark room. i rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and sat up.

'where was i?'

"good, you're up."

startled by the voice, i quickly turned around to see a man in a pig mask. quite scary really.

that's when it hit me.

'oh right, i was kidnapped.' i mentally facepalm myself.

"fuck off wildcat," i say, walking  over to his place behind the door.

the room i was in was basically a prison. there were metal walls and no windows in the room, along with a mattress, blankets and pillows, and a small table with a chair and a lamp.

wildcat was staring at me through the other side of the metal door. the door had a little window with bars going through it so that they could peek in.

"listen, just because the others want to keep you alive for now, doesn't mean that i do. so i'd watch it." he said, a sneer on his face.

i gave him my best eye roll.
"what do you want anyway?" i ask, moving closer to the door.

"i'm supposed to bring you upstairs for dinner." he shrugged.

'perfect' i thought.

as soon as wildcat opened the door, i tackled him to the ground. i was sitting on top of him, throwing punches at him left and right until it was enough to knock him out.

i searched him for the keys, which i found in his pocket, and locked him in the cell.

i hid the keys in my back pocket and wandered upstairs.

this place was huge, a mansion for sure. i'd never been to their house.

when they tried to kidnap me a couple years ago, we were about 3 miles away until i had rolled out of their car and escaped. i hadn't seen them since. well, until now.

i tiptoed my way upstairs to make sure i didn't catch any attention.

my plan was to knock out or at least kill everyone in the house so it'd give me a better chance to escape.

when i got to the top of the stairs, i peeked around the corner to see if the coast was clear. sadly, it wasn't.

mini and lui were in the middle of gta when i'd peeked around. the door was wide open, there was no chance of me getting past without them seeing or at least hearing me.

guess i'll just have to go for it.

there was a pistol on the floor in their room that was about 2 feet from me. if i could dive for it quick enough, i'd be able to catch them off guard.

i quietly crawled into the room, picking up the gun in the process. i also pulled out my pocketknife, which i'm guessing they forgot to take away.

i'm guessing something bad happened in the game because lui and mini were both screaming and swearing.

i quietly walked up to them, violently hitting mini in the head with the gun, but not enough to knock him out.

"lui what hell is your probl-" he cut himself off after he turned around and saw me pointing a gun to his head.

lui somehow didn't realize what was happening because he didn't take his eyes off the game.

mini then nudged lui in the arm to get him to turn around, and when he did, he froze.

by now i was holding the gun to mini's head and the knife to lui's throat.

"so sad seeing you two go like this. to be honest, you guys were my favorite." i grin.

as i was about to pull the trigger, delirious, vanoss, and basically appeared at the doorway.

"y/n, put the gun down. you don't wanna do this," vanoss says, slowly creeping into the room with the others.

as they made their way around the room, so did i. as they were circling me, i circled them as well.

i kept my gun pointed at all of them during the process. now i was the one standing in the doorway.

i took this as my opportunity to run. i had no idea where an exit was, so i decided to run around the house till i find one.

not my brightest idea but it'll have to do for now. as soon as I bolted away from the others vanoss, delirious, moo, and nogla were all right behind me. i'm guessing they heard what was going on and followed the others.

upstairs there was a huge open space with nothing really, except for a huge water fountain, some expensive looking furniture, and 2 staircases that lead to the next floor. i took the opportunity to jump on top of the water fountain and climb onto a chandelier that was above it.

the boys didn't take any chances climbing up here with me, knowing they'd break it.

at this point, everyone was under me, including wildcat, staring right back at me as i clung to their chandelier.

"for fucks sake wildcat, you had one job and you fucked it up. now look where she's at," vanoss says, sighing.

wildcat glared at him. "you try taking a crazed serial killer to dinner by yourself. her punches fucking hurt," he said, rubbing his bruised cheek.

"guys, she can't go anywhere anyways. she'll have to come down eventually," ohm spoke up.

i frantically look around, thinking that he was right, only to turn out that he was wrong.

above me there was a hole in the ceiling. it was almost big enough for me to fit through, but not quite.

i swiftly dug out my gun and held it in my mouth as i climbed closer to the top of the chandelier.

the roof was wooden, easy to shoot through. i shot in a circle, eventually blowing out enough pieces for me to squeeze through the hole.

as i was climbing through, the boys were bickering about what to do, knowing that i was going to escape if they didn't do something soon.

that's when we all heard it, a crack.

we all stared up to where the chandelier connected to the ceiling and saw a huge crack. i was putting too much weight onto it.

i hurriedly climbed through the ceiling and onto the roof, just in time too because as soon as i set foot onto the roof, the chandelier collapsed.

everyone scrambled different directions, making sure they weren't hit. nobody was hurt, but the chandelier did crash onto the fountain, breaking the statue in the process.

there was water leaking everywhere. i snickered.

they all glared up at me. "i swear to god i'm going to fucking kill her," i heard delirious mumble.

i smirked. "you're going to have to catch me first."