old members

Delirious's POV

it had been a couple of days since we've last seen y/n. all we knew so far was that she was taken by the elites, but to where?

we were all sitting around our meeting room table, trying to figure out y/n's location.

silence had filled the room. all of our eyes glued to our laptops, trying to contact other gangs to see if they knew the elites location.

vanoss was the first to speak.

"uh guys, you might wanna come check this out."

we all shared confused glances and walked over to vanoss's laptop. he'd gotten an email from someone unknown.

he opened the tab and up popped a video. the video was of y/n.

she was wandering around the room, singing some song that was playing in the background.

she seemed so zoned out, so distracted.

suddenly she broke down crying. i couldn't stand to see her like that, and clearly neither could the others because most of them either had looks of sadness or anger.

i'd noticed she'd lost a couple of pounds, which worried me. they probably weren't feeding her.

i was startled by the sound of a loud crash, y/n had thrown the radio. the radio had smashed into pieces, the song that was playing slowly died down until it had completely stopped.

then the video ended.

i was at a loss for words. i had so many emotions swarming around inside me, i didn't know what to think.

that's when lui slammed his hands into the table, making us all jump.

"i can't bear seeing her like that. she looks so drained, so helpless. when we find the elites i'm going to fucking kill them if it's the last thing i do." lui practically yelled. i nodded my head in agreement.

"i'm with you on that," i said.

we all sat back down in our seats, trying to think where y/n could be.

after a few minutes of bantering back and forth, there was a knock on our window. we all gave each other raised eyebrows.

how could someone knock on the window if we're on the 3rd floor?

ohm carefully opened the window. we peered out to see 3 familiar faces sitting in a tree.

"cartoonz? bryce? fourzero? what the hell are you guys doing here?" we all question in unison.

"we thought we should stop by, see how you guys were doing. it's been what, 3 years since we last talked?" the 3 climbed through the window, each giving us all a pat on the back.

"listen, it's cool that you could stop by but now really isn't the time." wildcat says.

cartoonz rolled his eyes, well, eye at us.

"no shit. we've been sitting outside your window for a while listening to you guys talk about this y/n chick? why's she so important to you guys?" bryce asked.

"she's an old friend who recently joined the gang." i mumbled, not really wanting to tell them the actual reason.

"i see. captured by the elites eh? why haven't you guys went and grabbed her by now?" fourzero asked.

"we don't know their location dumbass. don't you think if we knew we would have gone there by now?" i say.

"well we can help you with that. we used to be buds with them before they turned on us. we'll leave tomorrow morning, it's getting pretty late anyways." cartoonz says, walking into the other room.

i look out the window to see the sun starting to set. i tell the the 3 to take the extra guest bedrooms and head to my room.

as i finish up washing my face, i couldn't help but think about y/n.

what if she's dead already?

what if they sent us that video of her, knowing it'd be the last time we ever see her?

what if we never find her?

i splash water onto my face, hoping to get rid of and sleep off these awful thoughts.

i hope the elites know that if we find y/n, which we will, they better pray because we'll be the last thing they ever see.