mart

"y/n? holy shit, good thing you came when you did, your friends were about get killed." fitz said, lowering his gun and putting his hood down.

the BBS gave one another confused looks, mainly at me.

"wait, you know these assholes?" delirious says, pointing to the intruders. i chuckle and give them a warm smile.

"hell yeah i do, we go way back." i say, fitz lifting me off the ground in a hug.

that's when i notice more movement coming from the kitchen. i peek my head in and see 2 more familiar faces scavenging the fridge. they didn't notice me until i had cleared my throat

"you gonna save some for the rest of us?" i ask the boys. startled, they dropped the food that was in their hands and shot their heads my way.

"y/n? what the hell? how did you-oh it's your house." they say in realization.

i give them both a hug, ruffling their hair.

"ok can somebody tell me what the hell is going on before i lose my shit?" vanoss says, clearly annoyed and very confused.

"let me introduce you then. BBS, meet fitz, zuckles, and swagger. oh and the 2 rummaging through our fridge is kryoz and smii7y" i say, smiling.

"ok, that still doesn't explain why they broke into our fucking house? by the way you're all paying for new windows." wildcat says, giving the GBG a stern look.

"so, i see you guys are back on your robbery spree." i say, nodding to the broken glass and guns in their hands.

"we're running low on money alright? doesn't help that dumbass over here got shit face drunk and spent a good amount of our money on hookers and gucci." swagger says, nodding to zuckles.

"if you don't trust me with alcohol then don't keep it in the house." zuckles retorted.

i rolled my eyes. "great, now you're a dumbass and a walking case of STD's" zuckles flips me off while the others chuckle.

"anyways, since you're a bit low on money, i'm guessing you're also going to need a place to stay. you're welcome to stay here if you'd like." i offer.

i could tell the others were about to interject but i gave them a death glare before they could.

"we actually just got an eviction notice earlier today, so i'm down. toby, bordie, and bee are back at our house right now so we'd have to go get them and a few of our things." fitz says.

"well why don't you guys get your things and the others while we sort out your rooms. oh and this time, use the door." i say, pointing to the exit. they nod and leave, me giving them all a hug before they left.

as soon as the door shut, the rest of the gang was immediately in my face, clearly not too happy with the decision i've made.

"are you out of your fucking mind? we can't house them, we have no room!" delirious says, anger clear in his tone.

"oh please, this house has 4 floors. i know for a fact that there are extra rooms for them. if i didn't know any better, i'd say you guys are just jealous." i say, trying to get my point across.

"w-what? jealous? me? us? why would we have a reason to be jealous?" delirious questions, clearly baffled and flustered.

the others were rubbing the back of their necks and not making eye contact with me, so it was already clear who won the argument.

i raise an eyebrow at them but walk away, grabbing a broom and dust pan to sweep up the glass shards.

after cleaning up the mess, i tell the boys i'm going to the store across the street for more food since we're running low and because we now have more residents.