broken

i began to get a bit uncomfortable as they stared at me as if i was crazy. i mean i am but that's not the point.

after a few more long moments of silence, delirious finally spoke up.

"why the actual hell would you do that? what are you trying to prove?" delirious asked.

the thing was, i didn't know what i was trying to prove. i guess after vanoss called me a whore, i decided to actually be one because i never thought i really was one.

"it's none of your business. if you want someone to blame, blame vanoss." i say, pointing to vanoss who was on the couch, not looking up.

he looked ashamed, which he should be. he didn't look as buzzed as he did a couple of hours ago, but he did have bags under his eyes from lack of sleep.

i was about to head upstairs until delirious walked in front of me and blocked me from going up the stairs.

"nope, no way in hell am i letting you dance for a bunch of horny old guys. especially in outfits like that." he said, nodding to the bag i was holding.

i was now a bit irritated.

"you're not my boyfriend, you can't tell me what to do." i stated, shoving past him.

i walked to my room and set down my things, hanging my new outfits up as well. i walked back downstairs to get something to eat since i hadn't eaten since yesterday.

i ignored everyone's stares as i walked into the kitchen. i grabbed all sorts of fruits from the fridge, deciding to make a fruit salad. as i  was washing some of the fruits, terroriser and lui came up to the table and sat down.

"i like it, i think it looks good on you." lui said from behind me. i turned around to raise an eyebrow at lui, only to see terroriser nodding in agreement.

"your hair, i mean. i like it." i couldn't help but smile at them. i thanked them and offered them some of the fruit salad i had made while they were talking.

they gladly took some and walked off.

after eating some fruit salad myself, i put the rest in a container and put it in the fridge.

i'd been up most of the night, so i went back to my room to take a nap.

————————————

when i'd woken up, i checked my phone to see what time it was. 2pm.

i raised an eyebrow since i'd fallen asleep at 3pm. i checked the date, only to see that it was the next day.

i groaned, laying back down and putting my hands over my face. i'd slept the whole day? way to be productive y/n.

i got up and got dressed for the day. i put on tuesday's outfit for work under a pair a pair of high waisted black shorts, along with a yellow crop top with black checkers on the sleeves.

i went into the bathroom and did my hair as well, putting half of my hair down and half of my hair into space buns.

by the time i was done it was already 3.

i headed downstairs to see what the boys were up to, only to see that they were gone. i bit confused to why they didn't tell me where they were going, i looked around the house to see if there was a note, to which i found one on the front door.

we had to go on a mission, sorry we couldn't bring you with. you were asleep and we didn't want to bother, and delirious is still a bit mad at you. (sorry about that)
much love, ohm.