matt

it's been about 2 weeks since i'd been shot, and honestly my recovery has been going pretty well. i still can't be super jumpy and what not, but i can go around now without being supervised 24/7 to make sure i was okay.

i was out on my own at the moment, walking down the streets of LA to find some sort of fun. it was pretty late, almost 1 am when i started to walk down an alleyway. it's been ages since i tried to kill someone, so i decided to look for my next victim.

there were quite a few people down the alley, but mainly homeless people or druggies. after a little bit more walking i came to a darker section of the alleyway, one that was hidden by the street lamps that lit up LA.

i decided to do some exploring and see what i could find.

i wasn't going to pull out my flashlight, just in case there was someone down here and i just couldn't see them. i crouched down and stayed quiet, trying to listen for any signs of a person being down here.

i stayed close to the alleyway walls until i came to a dead end. but the thing that confused me the most is that the alley didn't lead me to another side of the street, it led me to another wall.

i felt along the wall until i felt something and took hold of it. i couldn't tell what it was, so i decided to pull on it. immediately there was a click, and whatever i was holding opened something, most likely a door.

now incredibly confused, but also intrigued as to where this led, i peeked over my shoulder to make sure no one was looking, and i closed the door behind me as i stepped in.

i decided to turn on my flashlight to check out the place. it was a bit sketchy, so i wasn't taking any chances, which is why i also pulled out a switchblade and held it close.

when i stepped into wherever the place was, there was a long hallway i had to go down. there was very little light that illuminated from somewhere around the corner at the end of the hallway.

i kept quiet as i inched closer to the end of the hallway, but i wasn't alone. as i got closer, i could hear laughter, and lots of it.

i shut off my flashlight as i got to the end so i wouldn't alert the mass amount of men who just seemed to just be hanging out. the room looked more like a nightclub then anything. there was a bar, a pool table, gambling shit, and all of the above.

i was about to turn around until i felt something hard hit the back of my head. i winced at the pain, but didn't turn around. whoever was behind me knew that i wasn't welcomed here.

"walk with me and don't say a word" the person whispered in a deep voice. i gave a small nod and stood up from my crouched position.

he kept his hand on my back as he pushed me forward into the room full of guys.
as soon as i, and whoever was behind me entered the room, it immediately fell silent.

after about 20 seconds of silence, someone finally spoke up.

"who's the bitch, and why'd you bring her here?" a tall guy with glasses asked, standing up from his spot on the couch.

"found her sneaking around. she somehow found her way in, don't know what she was doing in a dark alleyway though." the man behind me said.

"well it wouldn't have happened if you actually did your job and kept watch like your supposed to do. leave her to us and go." the tall guy snapped. the guy, who i'm guessing was a bodyguard, nodded and went back to whatever he was doing before.

i stood there, not knowing what to do or say. i thought about making a run for it, but i assumed the bodyguard was back in his original position.

the tall guy came closer to me, causing me to back up. he knew i don't want him near me, so he decided to take a seat at one of the bar stools.

"so, what's a pretty girl like you hanging around in a dark alley?" he asked, taking a swig out of a beer bottle that was sitting on the counter.

not wanting to tell him the real reason, i lied. "i got lost." i said, crossing my arms. he let out a chuckle and stood back up, but didn't move.

"alright, so you got lost, and your best option was to walk down a dark, secluded alleyway? that makes sense, doesn't it boys?" he asked the group of men, to which they only gave out sarcastic answers. it was obvious they all knew i was lying.

the guy started to get closer to me again, causing me to back up aswell, only for me to run into another guy. the guy behind me grabbed me by the waist and laughed, pushing me towards the tall guy.

he slung his arm around my shoulder, and gave me a devilish grin.

"fine, if you don't wanna tell us the real reason, then i'm guessing you're not in a rush to get back home. why don't we have some fun then, shall we?" he asked, earning hollers from the other guys.

oh how i could kill everyone in here. the tall guy started pulling at my clothes, earning a hard push off from me.

i quickly pulled out my switchblade and gave him a hard stare.

"come any closer, and you'll see the real reason as to why i was hanging around so late at night." i growled, earning a chuckle from the guy. he put his hand up and backed up in defense.

i put my switchblade down and was about to make a run for it, until two of the guys grabbed me by my arms.

"two can play at that game." the tall man said, coming closer to me. i started thrashing around and screaming, hoping that someone would be able to hear.

suddenly there was a loud gunshot that rang throughout the building. another tall man holding a handgun walked out of some back room, walking over to where the commotion was going on.

"alright ted, that's enough. let her go." he said, causing the others to let me go.

"c'mon matt, we were only just having fun."he said, give me a smile.

wait a second, did he just say matt?

——————————————————————

hey bitches, it's my b-day :)! it's been a while i know, but i'm trying my best here. i'm no longer having an actual schedule, i'll just post when i can. hopefully i'll be able to post more over the summer. but tysm for 7k reads, that's frickin insane! i love you guys and hope you have a great day!

~emma