I really need you..lads..!

Zayn's pov

"I try to forgive you but I'm struggling cause I don't know how..."
..
..
..
Well it's probably about me 😞
ok there is no problem...I can handle that...
"Liam...I'm sorry..It's not personal but....ummm....uhhh...ok ....never mind...."
This picture of me and Liam remind me....a lot of things we did in the past....we used to be so close I donno why.... but maybe bcoz of the age different..?!
Probably not or he would be with Niall as best friends and not me. !...then maybe bcoz I was quite one and shy..! Well he wasn't that at all... he was easy-going with people ....and I really don't know why he was nice to me more than louis but all I know for somehow....I think that I broke his heart ....by the way I left....bcoz I couldn't say goodbye to them .... And he couldn't wish me a goodluck or to have a good flight... As he always said.....
" have a good flight " waving Liam
"I'll try but I will miss u too much Liam"
I still remember this as it's yesterday's speech...I'm really sorry man...
but I swear Liam... I had no choice...
This whole Perrie and me thing was the reason why I left that day...!
Back in my memory to the first time I saw perrie .....well it was all planned
That someday came Simon Cowell to us while the
x-factor season was in the middle of its being....
We should have to do a performance for the finals of the x-factor that year...so seeing Simon before that time was a little weird....so we knew that it has to be something to do for him...as a favour that he was the reason of making us who we were that time....so I knew that we will have to  pay for our career.... And the price won't be easy...
..
..
So came Simon (once came the devil 😂😒) and asked us if we could visit the
X-factor house before we perform bcoz the consistent wanted to take photos with us and stuff
So....for sure we will except....!
I mean they are fans at the end and we never said no to a FAN....
Will I was happy for that no harm was going on at all...but when my feet stepped into the X-factor house I felt something wrong is going to happen...!
And it did
..
..
..
..
..
We were taking photos and enjoying our time...till Simon presented to us his team...or should I say his "favorite team" which was a bunch of 4 girls...
They seemed nice ... especially the blond one...and I felt something...strange about her....she was giving me signs and smiles and moves and winks....is this girl ok..?
It seemed like someone was teaching her to do this ...bcoz it seemed to be practice more than a flirt...so I winked back to her and what I was sure about happened....she was all of shock....like she didn't expect that I would do this back but in a real way not practice....she almost fainted....so Simon catch what was happening....I could swore he didn't seem all surprised by that ...like what he was pretending to...
I can tell that he knew this will happen..!
But I didn't know all this in that timing...
I juss knew what happened after me breaking up with my fiancee ..... after that I noticed how stupid I was in that year...! It was all my fault..!
..
..
..
And I'm regretting that now...
..
..
..
"I really need you..lads..!"
..
..
..
......................
❤I hope you happy day❤
Double update 😺
❤Enjoy❤