Hey by the way ...I'm not like that anymore..!

Liam's pov
..
..
..
" Sorry Liam ...but they said that.. they are gonna be late..! " said lou chuckling after that I freaked out..
..
..
..
" Oh..shit..louis..stop itttt...you scared me man..
Although..I miss these stuff of yours..! "
..
..
"Yeah ... right ... it's your birthday now .. let's get some stuff ready .." said lou picking up his bag ..
" Wait .. lou give me this .. I'll put it in my room .. ok .. if you need anything .. and I mean anything ... I'm here .. juss lemme know ..! "
" ok thanx " said lou following me
..
..
..
..
"Man why did you do this..?!"
..
"Do whut ..?!" Asked lou
..
"Really lou..you thought that I won't guess it..?!"
"Let's you enjoy your birthday first...and then .. we'll talk about this..!" Said Louis pushing me out of the room..
"I want you to tell me all the details..!"
"Go Liam..I want to change my clothes ...you should take a nap bcoz we are a wake from 6 am and now it's 10 am and the party won't start till 5 pm ...now go and get some sleep ..!" Said Louis and I closed the door..
..
He is right ! I should take a little nap..
..
..
..
I was walking to my bathroom...then I heard the front door...so I thought it's probably Niall...
I opened the door
..
..
..
" ZAYN ............!? "
..
" Yeah ... happy birthday bruh..! " zayn said smiling
..
" What the fock is this !.. I'm dreaming right..! "
..
" Haha right .. now you won't let me in..!? " zayn said pushing me inside....he sat on the couch..I still can't believe he is here...
..
"Where the hell you been..?! All these years..
Now you remember you had a best friend once..!"
..
"Wow thanx lee ...no I don't need water..I juss drunk before I came here from the plane..!" Zayn said that raises an eyebrow..
..
"Ok sorry man but I juss can't believe you are here..! I'm shocked is all..! Soo...you want water..! Come here..!" I said that while he was standing from the couch..
..
I ran to him and hugged him so tight..
..
"Don't you dare to leave me again..3 years you idiot...do you hate me sir..!"
..
"Well first oucchhh lee easy on me- I let him from the hug then he continued- second don't you ever repeat that..I never thought of hating you..but now I do ... I hate you idiot..you didn't bring me water..! What a best friend are you..! " zayn said that trying to act angry ..
I chuckled when I saw his face..
..
" Here you go thirsty man..! " I handed him the glass of water..
"Oooh boiii... thanx..!" Zayn thanked me
"You are welcome Zee..!" I said that then....I remembered something...where is everybody..!
The I heard zayn say.."are you celebrating your birthday alone..! You..! Liam Payne..!"...
....
I mean he is right..!
Wait..!
Lou is here ... sleeping I guess..!
Let me surprise him..!
" Louis where the hell are you..! " I shouted
...
Then Zayn turned to white..what is happening with him..he is shaking ... I don't think that he liked the idea of louis being here..!
" louis is here..?!" Zayn said that ... and I noticed the glass in his hand is shaking .....
"Yes..! Man it's lou..! Why are you shaking..?!"
"Ummm I've gotta go Liam ...happy birthday man ..
I wish you all the best with your album..! Bye !" Zayn said that handing me the glass and running to the door
"What..? Wait..? Why..? Again..?" I said while he was moving so fast..
..
"Don't move ! Zayn..! I'm not eating you ..alright..! I'm not asking you about anything too..! I promise...juss stay with us..! I won't talk too..! Is this better..?!" Said lou seeing that Zayn opened the door..
..
Zayn looked at me then at louis...
I looked at louis with a question face..!
I mean what he is talking about..!
Why I don't know anything..!
..
"What..?" All that came from my mouth
..
..
"I'm sorry guys but I have to go..! Bye..glad to see you lou...I wish you good luck with your album too and with judging..! I miss you guys a lot..love you .. bye.." Zayn said that closing the door leaving us in completely shock..
..
"why..?!" I said that looking at louis....
..
Suddenly Louis wasn't there..
..
..
..
..
I looked around..I was sweating..
Was it a dream...!
Bcoz I was in my bedroom...!
And the lights are all off..!
And I was shirtless..!
..
..
I picked the clock to see ...it's 3 pm ...
What the hell .... sure it's dream ... why no body freaking wake me up...I had alot of things to do before the rest of the visitors come...!
Really guys !...this is stupid..!
I get up and went out shirtless..bcoz I didn't know what to wear...all I was thinking of...how the hell I slept till now..!?
"Lou you idiot..! Why didn't you wake me up..?!"
..
"Bcoz ...um..later..!" Lou said that.. grabbing my arm to the pool out side in the garden..
I saw everything was done .. and the house looks great...
"SURPRISE..!" Everyone shouted..
"Ooooh thanx guys..!"..
..
..
..
I saw someone on the back behind the boyz...they were all in masks ... but I thought it's probably someone close to us...
I mean I know Niall's shape..louis is the next to me ...and of course besides Niall is Harry...who is that person behind them..!
Suddenly I saw that person going inside..to the kitchen...I decided on following him..
I went to the kitchen...saw him grabbing something from the fridge...I went to him and cleared my throat..He turned to my side carrying a cake..He said "happy birthday Lee..!" Then handed me the cake ... and start walking out again...
...
...
Lee..?!
That's me..
But that's not ....
"Zayn..?!"
...
...
...
"Wait...!"
..
..
I tried to follow him as he walked to the hallway..but the guys stoped me..by cheering for me to cut the cake...the other guys were taking pictures and I heard someone saying "smile"
I didn't..
..
Then louis was standing beside me..... he said if I won't cut the cake... Then Niall will eat us together..!
I laughed so hard at lou face while he was making fun of Niall and I heard someone saying good job louis .....Then louis said " I'll make sure that Liam will publish this one on insta"
after that Niall said reminding us.
" hey by the way ..... I'm not like that any more..! "
We all laughed
..
"Why did it take you so long..!?" I Asked Niall
"Wow Li you heard my song..!" Niall asked me
"Sure..! Whats your problem with me people..?!"
We all laughed again
..
..
..
Niall is so innocent...I love his laugh and I love him too...he is younger than me in 15 days...but I feel like he is my son..
bear..!
Oh...by the way ...
The cake was so cute..
It had a little cute bear on it...
With another animals on the side..!
I didn't want to cut it..hah ...
It was so cute..!
..
..
..
..
"Yeaaaaaaaaaaah" the crowd shout came again after I cut the cake..
..
..
I'm happy...my friends are here again..with me..!
It didn't last long..
We heard new Harry's joke..
Niall play some guitar..
..
..
..
Louis....
..
He took us to my room...
..
..
He was about to talk..
..
Then the doorbell rang
..
..
"Ok guys wait till I'm back..!"
..
..
I went to the door and opened it
..
..
"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat..?!"
I was extremely shock to
See
..
..
..
...............................................
Happy birthday Nialler

Wish you all the best with the new album/record
And I loved finally free mv..it's cute..
I know I'm late...but.....
..Enjoy..