why I couldn't see that Zayn was sad ??!

Harry's pov
..
..
and Liam was running out ..!
...
...
...
me and niall were like .."what the hell is happening..?!"....
..
..
..
heading towards Louis after Liam loudly slams the door shut after him..
..
..
..
"Lou..?!" said Niall fondly..
..
"Niall... I.. I... I juss need a minute...can you juss ...-" Louis was cut off by Niall saying " yeah ....ummm ..... sure Lou.... I juss hope that you ok .... and that Liam won't hurt himself...you know ...!"
..
..
..
I felt like Niall was shaking at the end of his sentence... so i turned him to face me ... the tears in his eyes almost fell.....i hugged him.....bcoz i juss can't see  this baby face tearing .... he was shaking ... oh my Lord...
my friends are all upset...
..
..
..
..
i mean if I was upset after Zayn left the band....I wonder what Liam did then ..?!
..
I mean.. I mean....aahhhh ....... you know ....ughhhhhh.....don't get me wroooong 😕...
..
they were best friends ... really like....like how me and Louis used to be .... but the difference is that .... they could make it till the end..
I was happy for them...
and Liam is a person .... that you always want to see ....happy ..
I mean if you saw him sad .... you'll feel like this is the end of the world..
all what you want to see ever is a ...
happy Liam... specially on the stage..
having a water fight with Louis..
dancing .... reading some posters...
and making every body happy...
..
..
I mean why ?!
why this is happening ?!
..
..
they deserve all the happiness
..
all of them
..
I juss can't see anyone of them sad..
..
and they all knew that
..
I can't see them sad ever
..
or else I'll share them their sadness..
..
so..
maybe..
that's.. o .. my .. god .. why ?! .. why I juss ..?!..
..
"why I couldn't see that Zayn was sad..?!"
..
I..I..I just hate thinking about this..
..
..
I mean this is the first time for a group meeting since Louis performance...
..
and it's ended by everyone upset..
..
..
if this meeting meant to make us feel sad ... then no more meetings..
everybody will be happy by their own..
I'm sure...and that's why I refused coming at the first place..
I juss felt like there is something wrong about to happen..!
..
..
..
..
..
oh ... shit ... Liam... I should look after him ... he needs someone...
..
..
I was about to follow Liam grabbing the handle of the door..when the door smashed at the door.. when the door opened in my face...cozing a little pain... so I covered my face to make sure that my noise still there when I heard someone says " it's Liam "
then i juss lokked at the source of the speech to see Liam behind the door...
..
..
" oh thanx god Li... I was getting worried...!" said Niall trying to hide his worries..
..
..
"what happened Liam..?!" I asked him fondly..
..
..
" why don't you ask Louis...?! or
why didn't you ask Louis...?!
I'm sure he got the answers...!" said Liam while turning around looking for Louis with his eyes..
..
" he locked himself inside the room..!" Niall shouted..holding his tears..
..
..
" Liam..why don't you tell us what happened...maybe we can help you two..!!...we are friends at the end..right?! "
..
..
"ok..it's all started when Louis told me that -...."
..
........................................................................
I hope you like it
..enjoy..
..