Larry isn't real..???!!! and I'm the one who came between them....!!?

Zayn's pov
..
..
Larry is ... a different story..
Like totally..
I mean ... you are straight..right..?!
So why are u pretending that u are gay..?!
This is what Obama asked them even..!
I mean this will hurt them..!
And will hurt u ..!
This is how Larry started..
Actually they never knew that they are doing something wrong..they were only close friends..totally like me and Louis and Liam..
But Harry was emotional kind..
So..he was showing his love everytime in a different way..like with me.. with lou..
He like to tease us even..he really liked lou ...bcoz they had the same thoughts and the same things they liked and the same stuff...
And you ..as a person..are looking for this kind of friends...if u couldn't have lover...and in this case..the friend is always the person who understand u and your feelings..
So they were always the same..
When we were putting in a place that we should take a decision..we all were hearing the same idea twice
Ohh...gaaad it was crazy...!
Ask me I'm the one who got sick of Larry :-\
Me and Liam were like ...yeah yeah Harry said that lou..or lou said that Harry..
It was such crazy...I mean how could someone think the same as u think..!
It's happens when it's the right thought tho..!
..
..
So they were always crazy about each other..
I mean like they never had friends..
Like Harry was totally being jealous when Louis mentions Stan... that one day on the stage Harry said coz I can love you more than Stan...changing in "more than this" lyrics..
They had a silly fight after that ..
We were looking at them as "mentals sick friends"
They were doing things that even us who are close to them thought they were gay ...
I mean .. did u ever told your best friend to kiss you..!!!?
Even though it's on cheek..!!
I mean you would say.. yuck.. ew.. and eh..!!
But they didn't ever say bad things about each other..in front of us..!
After seeing what their moves and Stuff did to our life .. the management interrupted this story ..by warning them to behave their stuff in front of people coz this will make them either mentals sick or gays !!!
So they tried to convince the management that they are normal friends..but no one believe..!
Except for us ,the band,and their families..!
They thought they were acting childish
And they really were.!.
So Larry was dead after that..!
In front of the cameras..!
Bcoz with us they were the same..!
"The crazy Larry" as the management called them..!
And we were ok with them ..
But .. simply..their fans couldn't believe that..!
They started to convince them selves that Larry is real...and that Larry didn't die..
that they did something..
Made Larry die for ever..
Here..! And there..!
One day .. We were all sitting coz we decided to take a day off .. we usually after deciding that .. Will sit on our phones..that we won't even move to eat ... we call it "the lazy day" ..orders pizza..and sit on phone..laptop..any thing with Twitter..Facebook and snapchat..!
Or simply..anything with internet..!
So me ..Lou..Liam was sitting in the living room of my hotel room..that's sound weird but yeah..there is a living room in my hotel room...
Anyway..
Harry and Ni were both in my room .. lying on the bed....all happy and relaxed..
Suddenly..
Louis jumped of his seat..with a high "WTF"
"That's it... I'm done with all of this..!" Said Louis losing his patient..
"What happened Louis..?!" I said trying to calm him down..
"Are you ok buddy..?" Said Liam fondly
Louis moved away as fast as he could ...
We saw him heading to my room with question mark on our faces....
I followed him .. then Liam followed me..
Louis reached to Harry's arm .. And grabbed it in really painfully way ... that I felt it..!
"Ooouch boo...! Leweh...! are you crazy..? What's wrong with you..?!" Said Harry as Louis still pulling him out to the living room
"I'm sorry Harry...but we have to talk..!" Said Louis after stopping himself in the living room
"Yeah ...We can talk in a lot of ways but not this..!" Said Harry turning his face away from Louis
"Harry..do you remember when we went out one-day and we never told any one but the lads and the management..!! And we covered our self and went to that new restaurant that we wanted so bad to go to..but no one wanted to come with us !!"said Louis after losing his breath ..
"Yeah.. sure .. But you are changing the subject ...or is this what u really WANTED to talk about..!?" Said Harry raising his eyebrow..
"So you remember who took this picture..?!" Said Louis with a high voice showing us all the picture he was talking about...
And all that came in my mind to say was..
"What the fock is this..?!
Ew....ew....for real..??"
I turned my face looking at Liam who did the same..and Niall was trying to bring Louis a glass of water to calm him..
"Yeah man sure it is ew ...indeed" said Louis
"What is this..!? Mannn I don't remember we get drunk that day !! We went to a restaurant not bar right ?...And I'm sure we didn't take any pictures by our selves..coz we didn't want to be exposed to the fans !!"said Harry calmly
Mann I want to envy him and.. his coldness..But man..it's not the good time to see Louis horns grow up..coz after looking at Louis I could tell that.. Louis is going to kill him..
Coz who could be so calm after seeing himself kissing his best freaking friend..!!??
"Look Harry..the subject is..that I really don't think I could be friends with YOU anymore..! I mean I can be your friend..but not..eh..best..!" Said Louis trying to calm
"Wah..!? ..
I mean man you are really going to leave your best friend for stupid Photoshop !! " said Harry with a tear in his eye
I thought Louis was reacting too much..
I mean .. yeah ..After all ..
it's only a Photoshop !!
"No man...don't you think I'm doing this bcoz of this pic' ...yo know..!"Said Louis explaining
"Then it's about wut lweh..? About wut huh..?
Tell me that you got sick of me..bcoz I'm not "cool" as you any more..! Tell me the truth leweh..!" I heard Harry's sobbing
"Look Harry..! The truth is ..After telling you this you won't except to be even friends with me anymore !!" Said Louis trying to calm Harry down
"Tell me the truth loueh..or I won't be friends with you now and ever..!" Said Harry facing Louis
"Ok fine you want it then take it ..I know who the fock took this picture for us ... you remember who we asked to took pictures for us ..right..?!" Asked Louis
"Yeh sure now I remeb-.." Harry was interrupted by louis
"Yeh Yeh..and this is why we can't be best friend's..coz if u survived the fan's you won't survive your own people right..?!
This management makes me feel sick..and another reason..that I now imagining the reaction of our girlfriends ... they would be broken heart now..!
I'm sorry Harry..for doing this .. But I have to say that I will really miss you..! And that you was a really "cool" best friend..I'm sorry for ending that like this way..forgive me my friend !" Said Louis with a tear in his eye ...
which was the first time he teared ever..!
I felt that tear on my cheek .. and thats when I realized ... I was crying !!
Turning around..saw the others ..as Ni and Li was the same as me..
Harry nodded for Louis and never say anything
..
..
This was the end of Larry to all of us ..friends..family..work..

But fans and interviews
..NEvEr EndS..

..
..
..
After the first year of "us"..
The name of Larry was published..!
In such a crazy way..!
Which made any interview so suck..!
I was refusing everytime to go..!
But the management forced me to go I knew that they will ask about Larry ..!
Now if u ask my friends of celebrities..what make 1D so popular..?!!
They would definitely say "Larry rumor" or "gay relationships" or "bromances" as the whole world call it..!
..
..
I mean.. if I got the chance to interview Larry fans..I would ask the following..
1.why do u ship Larry..?
2.do u believe in Larry..?
3.what would you do ..when you know they are not gay..?
4.are you gay..?
5.do you like lou and Harry..?
I'm sure I will hear the following answers as..
1.bcoz they are cute together..💙💚
2.of course I do..bcoz if they aren't real why the world is green and blue..🌎🌏🌍
3.they are gay I know in the deep..besides Harry
Harry supports gays Foundation..!🌈
4.yes..I'm and I'm proud..💠 ,or this,
No..I mean I wasn't till I saw them.. they really light up my world like nobody else..💮
5.yes , sure and that's why I ship them..🌚🌝🌈👊💙💚
..
..
And as lou or Harry's friend..I would comment on their answers like this..
1.well they are cute together as friends too bcoz thats whO really they are..!
2.well for this one...um ..I'm sorry this is gonna be hard on you ..But they are like Santa Claus.. ammm...not real..and the 🌏 is green and blue bcoz..they don't like these colors any more 👊 and i will make sure y'all never know their new fav. Colors 😹😹 !!
3.sorry love to tell you the following..they are straight 💯 or else ..Louis could never have a baby boy now...and Noo this could never be by mistake !!
Can gay man make another girl be pregnant..!
Nooo he can't..this is simple ok..he will be disgusted his entire life..
4.ok that's fine..no matter... you are... before you know them...!
If you turned to gay person after them..then you are mistaken by that light..coz they are really not gay ..sorry for that..
5.well for this one you should know..that you don't love them..bcoz if you know that when Louis is gonna read this will be mad..then you really hate them ..! Like totally you are..! Bcoz Louis said that Larry is the biggest load of shit he heard about..! Now do you think he is happy with this..?!
If you love him ... then how could you call him lier..!?
By escaping his words and doing Photoshop..
you sure you love them..?
Bcoz it's something the haters do..!
Juss to make them piss off..
..
..
..
Now leaving Larry alone..
sleeping in peace..💚💙😹
..
..
..
..
..
..........................
Hope you like it..I guess..!! :)
I mean..It's only imagination..🌚
❤Enjoy❤