In my kitchen..?

Louis pov

That moment of the past was so clear to my vision like I was seeing this again ... Zayn...all what happened today.... was cozing a headache for me .... this not suppose to happen...there ... Where Zayn exactly stand .... He is there ... right in front of me ... was the time repeating itself.. or this headache is taking over me....?
I juss donno ! ... and don't feel comfort with it..
Was I pushing too far on myself today ?!....
"I juss wanna go home"
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
"Ohh... how I missed you..!?"
Home sweet home
Really sweet..but.. I donno why I felt like there is something wrong about to happen..!
I think I'm being sick ... I juss needed to fall asleep on my bed...but I can not reach out for my room bcoz I feel terribly weak....
"Is this even happening ..? For crying out loud..!"
I thought out loud that I heard my thoughts out my mouth... I shook my head for myself and slept on the couch
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
I opened my eyes juss on hearing a noise came out from my kitchen..."really...?!"
So she is finally here...I don't remember that I heard the voice of the door when it's opened..!
"So you missed my performance..?!"
  Huh ..! From the "not answering my questions" thing ... I thought I might be crazy If I went to the kitchen and found no one there ..! That I must see a doctor or something..! If it's so... I must not see doctor ..! I must only see Zayn..!
And I think my thoughts came true..!
"I must see him"
..
..
..
"In my kitchen...?!"
What on earth is that...?!
He is right over there in front of me again..?!
I donno ..!
Should I be happy..?
Sad..?
..
..
..
Angry..?
..
..
..
Upset..?
..
..
..
Laugh..?
..
..
..
Cry..?
..
..
..
Freak out..?
..
..
..
Faint..?
..
..
..
All what I suggested..?
..
..
..
I started with a freak out position..!
While he was doing something on the counter..!
He is gaving me his back..I shook his shoulder..but he didn't turn around..!?
"What the fuck ?! Man you scared the hell outta me..! Are you ok ..? bcoz this time I won't leave you without telling me what's wrong..!"
He turned to face me ... I didn't see his face ever today it juss wasn't clear bcoz it was dark and Stuff...! But now I see him and..
"WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS ZAYN..?!"
He was shaking...then he felt into the ground
His face had a big scar..cuts down it....blood on his forehead and there was stitches on his neck .... I wanted to catch my breath.... But I couldn't... And I wanted to jump out of the window... But I couldn't...i wanted to do anything... But not to see what happened to my best friend....But I couldn't..... I felt my body was on my knees....I grabbed him into my lap and closed my eyes while I  shouted his name....
"Zaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyynnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..............noooooooo.........."
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
When I opened my eyes I felt the tears down my chin
But I was......
"On the couch...?!"
I said that shouting .....and when I didn't found Zayn in my lap.......!
I told myself that It's definitely a nightmare....
Uhhh thanx God it was a nightmare....!
But I could swore that felt so ....real
..
..
..
..
..
2017

..
..

"It's been a couple months...since that day with Zayn...I miss u man..!"
..
I felt from the beginning that this is not going to be good at all... I feel like Zayn is not in peace ever since he left the band .....
I dreamed someday that me and Zayn had a fight on a very silly thing.....then we really fought on silly thing in the tweeter..!
And Bcoz of my mom sickness he talked to me again..!..he told me that he didn't mean what he said at all and he had a hard day that time .... bcoz of.... his deal with a music company...and they fooled him...and stole the lyrics of his song....so he was fighting with everyone that day .... even his mother told us to leave him alone coz he was feeling bad....so we decided that if he wants to talk we will wait for him to talk with us...so till now ...no body really talked with him...only me and......
Liam said that he was calling him sometimes..!
..
..
..
Zayn was such supportive when my mother passed...
I dreamed someday of my mom telling me to fix my relationship with Zayn...so I did
..
..
..
Well I really don't feel comfortable about that day with the nightmare....I have to know what is Zayn up to do.... coz it's been a really long time since we talked last ....!
I heard that his first single is a super hit now ....
I'm really a proud of you man..
..
..
............................................
Thanx for reading ..❤❤
I hope u like it ..❤
❤Enjoy❤