I knew he was sad and alone..sometimes even on the stage..!

Liam's pov

"What ?! Who the hell is this..?!"
"I donno sir , it's juss addressed to this place..! Now sir can you plz sign up that you received it..!?" The mailman said
"Ok ... thanx..!"
"What Li ?! Who is that ..?!" Said Niall with a worried tone
..
..
..
..
..
"The mailman..!"
"The wut..?! Who does the freaking mail while we are in 2018..!?" Said Louis shouting from my room..
"Well ... it's a massage..? And it's bali..? And I donno if they use a mailbox anymore..? But I'd like to have mail..!" I said that while opening the mail that I received..
..
..
..
" Hey big guy ! Today is your day ... happy birthday man .... I wish you all the best in your life Lee...And wow heard THAT the album is coming soon...so congrats mate...I'll definitely listen to all your songs .... wish you all best.. AND good luck ... your old BeST FRienD.."
..
..
..
"Soo... Liam come back to the room when you finish falling in love with that paper..! Coz I'm about to talk about the subject..!" Said Louis
..
..
..
while I couldn't hide my shock..I juss..
..
..
..
"THESUBJECTISFREAKINGHERE...!" I shouted
..
..
"ouuuch... Liam that's my ear there..!" Said louis covering his ears..
..
"Oh plz....do me a favour..!" Harry said looking at me with a "I'm not interested" look..
..
" YOU.... TWO.... SAY.... WHUT...?! " Niall said looking at Harry and louis with a fully shock..
..
"Liam...plz calm down.... and can you repeat whut you said..! I didn't get a word !" Louis asked me explaining....
..
"THE.SUBJECT.IS.FREAKING.HERE...!" I said that focusing on every single word came out of my mouth...
..
..
..
..
..
..
After along freaking silent..I decided to speak
..
"He is here...!"
..
"Who is here Liam....?! speak...!" Louis asked
..
"ZAYN IS HERE.... !"
..
"WHAT..?!" All of them in the same time said in shock..
..
..
..
..
After that I read the massage to them..... And told them about the dream..the guy in the party..and they were all thinking silently..till
..
"Who the hell told you it's ZAYN..?! I mean best old friend...! Isn't that make him Andy..?! " said Louis..And I was like..
..
"What the hell is wrong with you louis ?! Well .... first... Don't you know I'm in touch with Andy...! THAT don't make him sending me a freaking mail..
second... it's ZAYN...why..?!..bcoz look at the massage lou....juss concentrate on last two words...BeST FRienD..really ?!...there is no way that isn't ZAYN....what a freak...?! He write it as he write his album song's...!...it's ZAYN ... it's ZAYN...ok..?! "
..
..
"Take a breath bro..!" Niall said
..
..
"Why don't you tell us what are we here for all together..?!" I asked lou with no breath..
"Sure ... but I know Liam... it's ZAYN...but do not shout or faint or anything else while imma telling you about ZAYN..ok..!?" He asked to gain any action from me..
"I knew it....I juss knew it's about ZAYN..!" I jumped at him..
"Aha...I told you to not do anything when I talk about ZAYN.... But I didn't say a word... AND YOU JUMPED ON ME ..! Whut about when I say whut happened..?!" Asked louis gaining a slap on the shoulder from me...
..
Nialler didn't seem all shocked about the subject..
..
Harry wanted to show us that he don't care..but he is excited to hear Louis... AND I'm pretty sure about it...I can see his eyes shining..
..
"Right now ... I wish you were here with me..!"
Everyone looked at me...
"Isn't that part for ZAYN..?!" Louis teased
"What ..? Don't tell me ..! I sing it out loud right..?! "
"Rig..ght..!!!" Louis said with a "weirdo" mumbling
..
..
"Well .... you know I can't fight the feeling..?!"
..
..
"Stop that ... ok ... juss stop it..!" Said Harry he was shaking..
..
..
"Harr..rry ar..re you ooo..kkk..?!" Louis asked him bcoz he seemed yellow and sick..
..
What happened suddenly to him..!
..
..
"

No I'm not....and I don't think I can handle hearing any thing about ZAYN..ok ... respect that ... please...and don't try to convince me...to...to...forgive him...ok...I'm not...!" Said Harry still shaking .... I tried to put my hand on his arm but he stood up and walked out the room...
"I'm sorry lads...but...uhh...uuummmm ....I-....I... I will speak up now..?!" Said Louis not sure of his word's
..
..
After a while
..
"Ok tell me lou...everything..!" I told him trying to comfort him..and Niall nodded...
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
Louis told us every thing .... back from the first year..till the day he get Zayn's diary back...
..
..
..
"He thinks like that...?! about made in th A.M ...?!" I asked them..
..
..
"Yeaaah .... and I think I'm the reason..! I feel terribly sorry for making him feels like that...!" Said Louis with his face on his lap ..
..
"Don't say that ...lou .... you aren't the reason...!
maybe he thought right...sometime...I mean...to be honest...I thought about him sometimes...while we were writing the album...you know... I was angry...sad .... upset...all at the same time..! So .... yeah .... I thought about what he did .... and wrote...almost the whole album about ZAYN....I'm sorry guys...but I couldn't help...he betrayed us...or me at least....couldn't he juss send me a message to see him at the airport at least....or say goodbye... I'm his closest friend ..... I swear I could've understand him... if he juss sent me a message..! what happened to him.... I remember alot of times...when we were all happy....but him...... I knew he was sad and alone.... sometimes even on the stage..!
then when ask him what's wrong with him...he smiles at me showing me that he is fine..... and the wrong is with me...! He was so freaking sad...and I was juss....jussss....!
juss guys...leave me alone....I'm going to the garden.." ..
..
I ran out the door to see that Harry was....
..
..
..
..
............................................
I hope you love it
Next.. is what is with Harry..!😞
..Enjoy..