The Break Was ZAYN's Idea...!!!?

Harry's pov
..
..
..
..
"ok it's all started when Louis told me that ... he told me....it's all his..... freaking fault... what's wrong with him..!" Liam said that with a shaking voice....
..
"what on earth are you talking about Liam..?"
..
"what do you mean ...? ok...
so .. when we all thought that ... the idea of the break came from Louis or the management...some people even blame me ..... it's clearly turns out that it's ZAYN's idea.... and Louis .. told me that he knew that ZAYN was about to leave some day .... but he swore that ZAYN didn't tell him that he was leaving at 2015/3/25.... I.... I juss .... I can't believe him anymore...!" Liam said that with angry eyes ...
..
" what ....??????? .... what do u mean by the break was ZAYN's idea...?!"
..
" by that I meant that the whole tweeter thing about Zouis's fight and stuff ...... was
F.
A.
K.
E.
.... fake ....!!! " Liam cut himself about  what he was saying to complete .. when he heard a noise coming from the bathroom.....
..
we all focussed our eyes on the person who was going to come out from there ....
...
...
...
...
we waited a while before Liam says...
...
" do u think it's Louis...?? "
..
" I don't know.... he locked the room ... why don't we check it out first...?! "
..
" I'll check the bathroom....you and Niall go and check the room...! " Liam said walking slowly to the bathroom..
..
" ok be careful..!! " said Niall giving Liam a knife..!!
..
the last thing me and Niall saw was Liam standing infront the bathroom's door... then...
everything went black
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
you thought ... huh ?!  😂
..
No .. no .. no ... 😂
..
..
it's juss one of my joke's...and i think it did work on you....😂
..
..
..
..
Now... and in that moment... I really don't remember what happened...
but....
..
..
..
..
..
actually Louis was in the bathroom...soo... no one knows how on earth he was there... without any little noise.... well ... he is freaking me out .... ok ..?!
...
and it's should be me who says I think Louis* is ^fooking^ with me ¡¡¡ 😒
...
...
" Sooooo..... there is no real fight with ZAYN...huh ?!.." said Niall looking at Louis like he is planing his death..
..
..
" I guess I NEveR said something like that...!😐 ...
BTW .. Liam.. I'm still here ... I didn't die yet... it doesn't make sense tho..!! " said Louis looking at Liam while playing with his fingers in his lab....
" well .. well .. well ..!! " said Louis that ... in the same old way ... when he was sitting on james cordens's lab ...😂
..
..
He was playing the character of a cat....haha... then he juss said this sentence .... so james was like .." the cats don't talk Louis 😐.." ...
we all laughed at him ...
I am laughing juss as I remembered it
..
Louis cut my flashback by saying..
..
"Unfortunately, it wasn't fake... it wasn't real tho.... but .. y'all knew I was joking with him... so it's ain't no shity fight ..ok ?! ... not like I replied or some shit... plus ... he said in his diary that he was stressful ... so .. oc I didn't knew that..!.. but ... no one can handle jokes in bad moods.... so it's not freaking Zouis's fight... if y'all can please stop saying that ... then maybe there won't be a new headline says ' Louis Tomlinson is not coming back to one direction even in 2020 !?! ' it would be good for you...!" said Louis all that then he walked away taking the outside door closed behind him...
...
...
...
...
......................................................
I hope you like it
..enjoy..