Saving all my love.....

[Unedited cause they impatient. You know I'm talking about you.]

A few months later....

Taraji yawned walking to her 5th period. She had half a mind to skip. She was beyond tired. She was up all night doing this stupid senior project. A complete waste of time, had her up for hours.

Walking in she took a seat at her desk laying her head down. The class filled with students and the bell rung signaling the start of the last period. She could faintly hear the teacher talking. Her head was pounding and she just wanted a nap.

"...........TARAJI!" Her teacher snapped, the class turned in their desks to look at her.

Her head on the desk hair sprawled out. Her teacher stomped over to the girl interrupting roll call. She tapped on the desk to get the girls attention. Moving her hair she tapped Taraji's shoulder.

"Taraji are you okay?" Her teacher asked growing concerned for the girl. She looked alittle discolored.

"Can someone take her to the nurse?" Her teacher spoke shaking the girl. Taraji groaned sitting up, she moved to fast resulting in her getting dizzy. Eric stood up to help.

" I got her." He offers picking up her backpack.

"Okay I'll call and let them know." Her teacher spoke walking back to her desk.

"Come on Taraji." Eric spoke helping her up.

He tossed her arm around his neck and held it there, then secured an arm on her waist. She huffed getting her legs to move. They walked out of the door and down the hallway.

"You okay?" He asked, she shrugged laying her head on his shoulder.

He chuckled lightly as they contiued down the hall. They rounded the corner being met Terrence and Rashad loitering in the halls. Terrence chuckled at something Rashad said then looked to the right. His jaw clenched taking in the scene. Eric groaned rolling his eyes. Terrence clenched his fists storming over to them.

"Taraji!" He snapped, her eyes blinked at him.

"Yo what's wrong with her? Why the fuck you got her wrapped around you like that?!" Terrence spat prying Taraji from his hands.

" I don't know man. I'm just tryna help her out. Stop being a dick and take her to the nurse." Eric spoke crossing his arms.

"Aye man fuck you. Keep playing with me boy, I'll fuck you up." Terrence snapped picking Taraji up bridal style. Rashad snatched the backpack from Eric's hands.

"Yeah whatever man. You'll be lucky if I let you throw a punch." Eric body responded, Terrence's jaw ticked, he gave a short nod. He would remeber that. No one disrespected him and got away with it, but Taraji was his priority right now. He spun on his heels walking torwards the nurse sign at the end of the hall.

Walking into the nurses office, she rushed over to help out. He stood off to the side watching her like a hawk. The nurse took her temperature, checked her throat, the whole nine yards.

"She's okay. It just seems like she fatigued. I'm gonna write both of you a note. Just get her home, and maybe get her something eat. I don't think she's eaten anything." The nurse spoke handing him a white slip.

He nodded thanking her then helping Taraji up. She yawned falling back asleep in his arms. Getting her into his car he drove her to his house. It was closer and she needed some rest. Pulling up he noticed his mom's car not in the driveway.