The Beginning of Disrespect and Mistakes

"Taraji, baby let's go." Terrence called out from the living room.

"I'm coming I promise, chill." She responded, then proceeded to rinse out her mouth with mouth wash. She washed her tooth brush, then stuck it back into the ziplock bag. Walking out of the bathroom she replaced it into her duffle bag.

Terrence stomped into the room and glared at her, she put on her best innocent face. She looked at him through her lashes and twirled the end of her shirt. He huffed grabbing her bag.

"Bring your ass on girl." He barked pointing to the door, she started torwards it only to let out a yelp when his hand connected with her ass.

"Owie, Tewwy..." She whimpered in her baby talk, turning to face him while rubbing her butt.

"Quit talking like that. We was supposed to be out hours ago. You in trouble with me. Go get in the damn car." He snapped, her bottom lip poked out as she spun on her heels and did as he said. The duo were on their way back to town, it was Taraji's idea to go as well. She missed her mom and Alice.

She buckled up then crossed her arms over her chest. He rolled his eyes tossing her bag into the back seat. Getting in the car, he tossed her annoyed glance then pulled out.

Bernice glared at the door

Bernice glared at the door. She sat relaxing on her couch, plush robe adorning her body drinking a glass of wine. Music blasted through the empty home, the sweet smell of incents burning filling the home. She was in relaxation mode. Until the knocking started.

Any other day she would have opened the door, but today the Lord told her to stay as far away as possible. The very hairs on her arms rose as the knocks grew heavier, and angry sounding. Turning up her music she crept around to the guest room on the first floor of the house.

She had a little gift from Boris on their wedding day. A nice silver hand gun, that hadn't been touched....well until now. Grabbing it she checked the clip, the ferocious pounding continued until it just stopped.

She breathed a short sigh, then strolled into the kitchen. Placing the gun down she grabed her wine bottle, and started on a path back into the living room. Only to freeze hearing her back door slide open.

Turning she was met with Boris looking rather annoyed. Her face turned into a deadly frown. He ignored the look he was getting, turning he shut the door.

"What the hell are you doing here? Taraji isn't here." She hissed propping a hand up on her hip.

"I know that, She's been at college for a month. You think I don't know, She's not around." He responded, With a roll of her eyes she spun on her heels going back into the living room. The lights were off in the front, blinds drawn.

"Then why are you here?" She spat making sure he heard her. He watched her walk away, a brewing anger coming into play. Something Taraji had said a week ago had tormented him. He looked around the room, in his mind the scene seemed romantically planned.