Emotions are Taking Over

"Where are you rushing off to handsome? I just ordered food. Last night left me a bit hungry," Nia said, looking at him through low eyes. She walked closer to him, wrapping her arms around his waist. He leaned back, trying to get out of her hold. "What's the matter baby?" She purred. "I'm not supposed to be here. Last night was a drunken thing. It's not happening again. Matter of fact, this never happened," he said, prying her nails off him. She giggled, adding a little seductive growl as she ran her hand down his back.

"Why would you want to forget how many times I made you nut in my mouth?" She asked, snaking her arms around his neck. He pushed her back softly, trying to figure out what to say. As much as he didn't want to use this card, he had no choice. "I'm married Nia! And I got another kid coming. This never happened! Is that understood?" He roared, she stepped back, crossing her arms over her chest. "Fine. But when you're craving more of me, we'll see how long I stay forgotten. Get out my room," her mood swiftly shifted.

He grabbed the rest of his things, quickly running out. Hearing Morris and Regina laughing, he quickly got to his room, making sure no one saw him. He looked through his pockets, seeing his phone dead. He put it on the charger and hopped in the shower. Trying to scrub the mistake away, his mind went straight to Taraji. "She's gonna kill me!" He hissed at himself. For some reason he valued her opinion on his deeds more than his own wife.

He got out just in time to hear his phone ringing. "Hello?" He answered, sitting on the bed with just a towel around his waist. "What are you doing? I've been trying to reach you all night," Raji spoke, her voice cracking as she talked. "I went out for drinks with Morris and the rest of the cast. What's going on?" He asked, hearing her about to cry again. "I want to know if it's a boy or girl and you're not going to be back for another month! What if something happens and you're not here?" She whined, her voice carrying a high pitched tone as she started bawling.

"Raji stop all that. You carried Cel with no problem. Nothing is going to happen. And soon enough I'll be back and we can find out what we're having. But you gotta chill mama," he told her, hearing her sniffles. "Did you straighten Lori out?" She asked, the ruffle sound of her opening another bag of chips echoed in the phone. He sighed, not even going to bother telling her to put the junk food down. "I talked to her, but she's not going to take Brey to my mom's if I'm not there to make her. But once I get back, I'll have things going back to normal," he explained, praying she didn't start crying.

"Terry...I want to see my baby. If I have to send Junior to get her I will," she spat in the phone. He shook his head, letting out a chuckle. "Alright, alright. I'll talk to her again. Why are you so aggressive towards me?" He joked, not realizing he triggered more tears. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean it. Everybody hates me now!" She cried. He let out a groan, cursing himself for thinking she wouldn't react. "Taraji... Taraji stop crying... Penda!" "I can't help it, you asshole!" She yelled through her tears.

He couldn't take not being home to console her and holding in the secret of what happened last night. He was feeling like the biggest piece of shit for being with another woman yet again, while his Beloved was pregnant. "Raji, please try to stop crying. I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm going to call Lori and talk to her until she agrees to take Brey to mama's today. Just please calm down. At least for the baby," he calmly spoke to her. She started to relax, going back to eating her chips. "She better do it too. Call me when it's done," she said, hanging up.

He knew she was mad and frustrated at this point, but he didn't feel the urge to go off on her for hanging up on him. She was going through enough already. It was like a 9 month streak of straight Karma coming back to her in the form of a new baby. He looked at the time, remembering that he had to be on set later on. He saw a small bottle of tequila sitting on the minibar and threw it in the trash. Last night was the last time he was going to drink while filming this movie. He wasn't about to get caught in bed with someone else again.