All Grown Up

WARNING VERY LONG CHAPTER. THERE IS DEFINITELY MISTAKES IN HERE BECAUSE I WAS NOT ABOUT TO RE-READ ALL OF THIS. But anyways...

Taraji sat on the couch in her black cocktail dress, she was waiting on her mothers to finish getting ready. Terrance forgot his dress shoes and had to go get them so she was bored. She knew her mothers would take forever to get ready, it only took her two hours and she was done.She waited for them to be done and they'd meet her father at the restaurant. He insisted on coming.

"Taraji bring my flat iron in here!"

She huffed and got up,her back and boobs were sore. She didn't want to walk at all, and for that reason she opted for sandals instead of heels.

She had to go upstairs, into her mother's bedroom,then to her bathroom and then back downstairs to the guest bathroom.

"You wanted the black one right?" She asked showing her mom

"Mmh hm, thank you. Just give me about an hour and I'll be ready." Bernice said

"An hour? Our reservations are set for 7:00, it's 5:56 and the restaurant is 45 minutes away." She complained to her mother

"Well, if you would get out my face, I could go get ready and maybe it wouldn't take an hour, now move." Bernice said

Taraji smacked her lips, and started to walk away.

"My hand going across your face would make that same sound Taraji, don't get fresh. Fix your attitude or you'll be having a sandwich for your graduation dinner." Bernice said

Taraji instantly fixed her face and went downstairs.

Terrence came through the door and saw the tiny pout on her face.

"30 minutes. See I told you 30 minutes, I made it back in 26, what's the pout for?" He asked coming all the way into the room

She shook her head, trying to dismiss the problem. He knew her too well just to let it go.

"What's wrong?" He asked sitting next to her

She ignored him,he nudged her.
She continued to ignore him and he continued to bother her. He started to tickle and  kiss her face.

She finally gave up the mad act and started to giggle.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. They ready?" He said stopping his attack

"No. They'll never be ready. They act like we're going on a runway and not to dinner." She said getting irritated

"Aww the baby mad?" He teased

He kissed her cheek and patted his lap,making her get up and sit in his lap.

His hands went around her waist and hers around his neck. She laid on him and started to rock causing unintentional friction between the two.

He was trying to chill but he couldn't help but get hard.  Due to the thin pieces between them she felt it.

She looked at the hallway and saw the door still closed so she took the chance of turning around in his lap.

They sat face to face and his hands instantly went under her dress just as a habit. She started to grind in his lap and they had a make-out session.