We Deserve This...

Taraji groaned in the mirror as she finally got her hair to do what it needed to do. Looking down at her neck she sighed, that was the next battle. You give a man one yes, and they ravish your body like some damn cave man. Her neck aligned with his marks, sighing she started to cover them with her makeup.

"Come back to bed." Terrence whined standing in the doorway in all his naked glory.

"Or you can take you ass back downstairs before your daughter wakes up." She responded tilting her head to the left to get this one particular dark mark fully covered.

"Baby, I'm not done with you." He chuckled walking up to her after kicking the door shut, he was enjoying the view of her in a towel all to much.

"Terrence I have work." She responded catching his eyes in the mirror getting turned on by the look he was giving her.

"You need to be working on me..." He mumbled easing his hands under her towel. She bit her lip feeling his fingers start working her.

"Terry..."

"Shhhhh....let daddy send you to work happy." He whispered pushing her forward putting an arch in her back. He replaced his fingers with his dick driving into her heat making her hiss. He groaned his head falling back, it was gonna take him a minute to get used to how tight she still was.

"God damn it..." He hissed his mind fuzzy for a few seconds. Taraji groaned feeling him pull out and push back in with enough force to make her grab onto the counter for support. Her head dropped forward as moans started spilling out.

An hour later......

Terrence watched Taraji pull off with a smirk. As he said he would he sent her to work happy as can be. Closing the door he stretched turning around. He had a meeting with his agent. Apparently it was something so important that it couldn't wait till tomorrow. He had to get these kids up and ready to go to his mom's.

Going upstairs he hopped in the shower. 10 minutes in hearing the bedroom door open. He sighed knowing who it was already.

"She went to work Cel." Terrence called out. Marcel whined his schedule had been messed up for the last two days. Not that he wanted to admit it, but it fucked his day up when he couldn't get in bed with his mother and just watch his toons.

"Go wake up your sister. Y'all need to go eat, shower, brush them damn teeth and be ready to go to your grandma's." Terry spoke rinsing the suds off his body. He heard the door shut open and shut again. Marcel went to his room and scowled at the girl on his favorite beanbag. He grinned sneaking over to her.

"AUBREY WAKE UP THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE!!!" Marcel yelled in her ear. She awoke with a jump start and started screaming. Looking around shaking her sleep off, she placed a hand over her chest. Her heart pounding as Marcel laughed. Her lip quivered as she looked at him. The loud thud of feet met their ears. Terrence came running in with a towel on, water rolling off his body. His face hardened as he looked at the two seeing no threat.

"Daddy....Marcel yelled in my ear and woke me up. He said the house was on fire!" Aubrey cried wiping the tears from her face. Terrence groaned tilting his head back, Aubrey walked over to her father hugging his waist to calm her beating heart.

"Its too damn early for y'all to start this. Get up do what you need to and be ready to go." He spoke, Marcel nodded going to walk out. Terrence popped him on the head.

"Quit it." Terrence warned, he kissed Aubreys forehead then went back to dry off and get dressed.

Getting them fed and set, he drove them to Alice's dropping them off. Aubrey stood at the door with a pout, she didn't want him to go but he had work to do. Now she was stuck with her annoying older brother, and her annoying uncle.