Can't You See I'm Trying?

Junior strolled down the halls of the hospital. He was determined to be the favorite Uncle. It took him a minute to really grasp that Terrence was having a kid, but now he was too excited. The balloons and bags in his hand. Walking into the small waiting room he paused. Looking around at everyone, he made a face.

"Why y'all so damn sad?" He questioned aloud making everyone look at him. He glanced at his brothers flushed face and tilted his head to the side.

"Not now Junior." Alice sighed consoling her first born, to engrossed in him to really notice her son with random bags in his hands. Chris stood approaching Junior.

"Those for the baby?" She asked, Junior shook his head.

"They for Raja, well besides the blue one. Where the room at?" He asked.

"I'll show you." Chris responded, Junior followed behind her.

His eyes trained on the small butt round ass Chris had, all until a nurse passed by them. Junior whistled licking his lips. Chris tried her hardest to keep her eyes on the still looking Junior.

"You see that girl? I mean...that ass, them tittes. Yes lord." Junior professed, looking up at the ceiling in thanks. Chris sucked her teeth and pointed the boy torwards the room.

"Stop playing with the Lord like that." She chuckled shaking her head.

"Ass was fat though! Dont lie, I know you peeked." Chris gave him a smirk as she walked off not answering his question. He chuckled, then grinned opening Taraji's room door.

"Raja!" He called loudly getting a shush in return.

He made an apologetic face watching as she slowly put a sleeping Marcel down in the hospital bassinet. Closing the door he sat the presents down well aware of her inquisitive eyes.

"Junior?" She questioned, he hummed tying the balloons to the little bear he got her.

"What's all that?"

"Well this is for little man, but the rest is for you." He smiled as if he achieved a medal. She gave him a fake friendly smile beckoning him over.

"Awww, Come here give me a hug." She spoke, he grinned bouncing over. Once he was close her smile dropped, she snatched him down to her by the ear. His whining meeting her ears.

"Where you get the money for that stuff?" She asked, his face turned red as he tried to think of something to say. Her fingers released his ear, only for her hand to collide with the back of his head.

"Stupid ass." She snapped, he groaned rubbing his head.

"You and Terry gone stop hitting on me. I went to juvie! Watch me buss y'all asses one good time, bet you leave me alone." He spat, looking down. When he glanced back up Taraji held tears in her eyes.

"Raja I was just playing." He spoke softly, she shook her head sniffling. She looked like she was trying to fight back the tears. Her eyes squeezed shut, the back of her hand against her face. Opening her eyes she took a deep breath.

"I'm fine." She stated with a straight face. He frowned watching the tears slip from her eyes.