17

-Not edited-

The cigarette between my lips is burning out, I'll need a second one. The moonlight was the only light source reflecting on us, we were both quite, not even a mutter is heard.

I inhale as everything around me feels distant, nothing felt at peace anymore. Exhaling a small cloud of smoke is released, my breath is now firm but my heart seems to no be able to control itself.

I hear his exhaling and I wonder if he felt any different than I did. My bottom lip finds its way between my teeth as I look straight ahead, not looking at anything in particular.

The thoughts that swarm my head are anything but good. I had finally taken what I wanted from him, but what I didn't realize is that I had also given him all of me.

I let him touch me in ways I shouldn't have, I kissed him with everything in me. I let my heart win over my head, everyone knew that was dangerous.

I felt myself falling, slowly but so fast at the same time. My heart would leap at the mere thought of him, my knees weakened at the sight of him. I was doing everything I swore I'd never do for a man.

I fell for him.

It is at this very moment that I realize, anything Billy wanted from me I'd give him. If he ever needed me, I'd drop down on my knees for him. Whatever it may be, I would give just to see him happy. I'd be willing to give him my body, I was willing to give him everything and anything, but most importantly I was giving him my heart,

whether he wanted it or not.

The thought on its own scares me, I had entered a territory I had sworn to never step a foot inside of.

The quietness bothers me in a way but I make no effort to talk.

It was just as I expected it to be, rough and insanely intoxicating. I couldn't complain, not after we'd done 4 rounds. I don't know why this suddenly felt with so much more meaning,

I mean, sex was sex and nothing more. But with Hargrove? That was a different story.

Breaking the silence, Billy's hoarse voice interrupts the calm aura of the room, "Jesus, Lia, cat got your tongue?" He says, from the corner of my eye I see him roll his eyes, clearly bothered by the silence in the room.

I clear my throat, "Alright, you want a review? Let's see, your dick isn't as big as I though-" I'm interrupted when he pulls me into his lap, we were both sitting upright on the head board making it easier for him.

A scowl is on my face, "What the hell?" I'm now straddling a shirtless Billy with only my bra and panties on.

He laughs, "We both know you enjoyed every second of it." A cocky smirk is in his face and the urge to slap it out of him is undeniable.

Instead, I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest, "Not really," I think for a second, "Steve has a bigger dic-"

He flipped us over faster than you could say 'dick'. Now I'm under him, my heart is racing, and my breathing is heavy.

He presses himself closer to me, bringing his mouth near my lips, "You wanna repeat that, baby?" His voice is hoarse and whisper like.

My jaw clenches as if we've never kissed, I guess he just had that type of effect on me. With a small smile I reply, "Okay, Steve has a bigger dick." I say with a smile.

That's wasn't exactly true but there was something I enjoyed about making Billy scowl.

Instead, he laughs, "Baby, we both know he doesn't make you feel half what I do." A cocky smile plays on his lips.

I purse my lips, pretend to think, and get closer to his mouth, "Maybe, I think I'll need a second sample." I huskily whisper onto his lips, lightly brushing mine on his.

He only laughs at my reply, "You enjoy being a tease, don't you?" He says, connecting our lips, they merge perfectly, causing goosebumps to go down my spine.

His hand holds my jaw firmly, making sure I don't move as he continues kissing me. I waste no time in melting into the kiss, Jesus, his lips are something different.

Billy breaks the kiss and I attempt to pull him back down on my lips, only to fail. He laughs seeing as I wanted more, "I don't think you can take another round." He bites his lip and I can feel myself get hot all over.

Wether I wanted to admit it or not, it was true. I was sore and everything from my waist down hurt like hell.

Ilook into his eyes and try to figure him out, surely he wasn't the asshole he portrayed to be just like I wasn't the tough girl I pretended to be.

Hiding behind a bitch face was a whole lot better than admitting I had problems. I wasn't a bad person, at least I didn't think I was, but part of me nagged that I was, I lost most of my friends for a reason, didn't I?

I shake the thoughts off and concentrate back on Billy and his mesmerizing eyes. He looks at mine too, although one would say starting at each other was creepy, in reality we were both trying to figure the other one out.

His rough hand climbs it's way to my jaw, caressing my face lightly, he quietly interrupts the silence, "What the hell are those bruises?" His voice sounds worrisome but demanding at the same time.

The question takes time to process in my head but once they do, all hell breaks lose.

I'm in a frenzy and panic makes its way to me. Quickly, I pull back and push him off me, "What are you taking about?" I ask my eyes not meeting his, if anything avoiding his.

I knew what he was referring to but I didn't want to answer any question he might have.

He looks worried and frustrated, "Lia, you have bruises all over your body, I want to know who the hell is responsible for them." He raises his voice and I start picking up my clothes, throwing them on as I continue avoiding his question.

I stammer a reply, "I don't know what you mean, I'm fine." I'm only missing my shirt and I can't seem to find it, the panic is clawing at me and I feel my heart pounding on my chest, my bottom lip begins quivering for an unknown reason.

My voice is shaky but I mange, "Where's my shirt?" I look at him and he looks confused yet angry, but not at me or himself.

I look to see him holding it in one hand, I quickly walk over to him, attempting to rip it out of his grasp but I was too slow and he pulls it up higher. "Lia, I'm serious about this shit, who the hell hurt you?" He raises his voice and continues holding my shirt up higher.

"Give me my goddamn shirt!" I yell and it even surprises me, but I don't focus on that, but on the fact that I need to leave now.

"Lia, I swear I'll kill whoever hurt you, just give me a name." He answers looking angrier by the second.

There's panic running through my body and the urge to cry becomes harder to avoid, "Please Billy, stay out of it and give me my shirt." I plead, looking him in the eyes, hoping he'll let this go.

He shakes his head, "No, you are going to tell me who hurt you, whether you want to or not, I'm not asking you anymore, I'm fucking demanding you to tell me." He is now fuming and he no longer looks worried but is consumed by anger.

That sentence causes something, it causes me snap. I laugh, "No." I shake my head, "You can't demand shit from me. I'm not tell you anything, so stay the fuck out of it." I say, looking at him and scoffing, I make sure I have everything -apart from my shirt considering he still had it and walk out of the room.

He chases after me, "Lia! Get back in here, for fuck sakes you don't have a shirt on!" He yells, I turn to look at him.

I walk backwards, "Oh fuck off!" I yell back, turning around and flipping him off, my other hand now clenched with anger.

That my friends, was one of the first nights I cried over someone.

That someone was Billy Hargrove.

~
~