12

Deciding I wasn't going to let things end that way, I sit near the middle of the bleachers watching the basketball game going on.

Like the last time, Steve's team seemed to be losing while Billy's seemed to have an advantage. That advantage being him, Billy. Steve looked angry and I felt bad, Steve was one of my best friends growing up, I couldn't let things go to shit because of me.

My eyes shift back to the court, his brown eyes meeting mine. He rolls his eyes and turns back to the game.

As soon as the buzzer goes off I'm out of my seat and headed toward the side lines of the court.  My eyes anxiously looking for Steve. In the process I accidentally eyed Billy's bare abs but quickly caught myself, turning around to look for Steve.

I spot him and quickly move towards him, he sees me approaching him and tries to walk away further. Luckily, I get to him before he can leave, "Can we talk? Please?" I ask as the guys start disappearing into the locker room.

He looks hesitant and avoids eye contact with me. "There's nothing else for me to say."

"I'm know I'm a shitty friends but-" He interrupts me with a laugh.

"There you go again, always making excuses for yourself. You are a shitty friend and that's all there is to it." With that he walks away and I follow behind him.

He turns around and with a ticked jaw he says, "Leave me alone, I'm done with you." He walks away and fully into the locker room.

I sigh and run a hand through my hair, hating myself for the millionth time.

-
-

He sucks on my skin not stoping stoping even as I'm a moaning mess. "Oh, god" I groan as he continues his actions.

It was dark, and quiet except for the moans that escaped my lips and his groans. We weren't fully underdressed or at all, it was just a make out session.  Everyone needed one of those every now and then.

He stops and we stand there, I was catching my breath and trying to regain my composure.

Patting my hair down and fixing my shirt, I open the door and I'm on my way out. That was, until his muscular arms wrap around my waist, pulling me back into him.

"It wasn't that bad, was it?" A deep chuckle follows.

I don't know how to reply, was it great? Hell Yeah. But to hell would I ever tell him that, I'm sure his ego was big enough.

"Eh, it was alright. There's been better." I bit my lip as I finish, looking up at his beautiful blue eyes that looked down at me.

His eyes cautiously trail down to my lips, and a small smile form in his lips, "You're only saying that because you don't want to admit it."

I pretend to think, "Hm, maybe you're right. Guess you'll never know."

"You weren't there when I woke up, where the hell did you go?" His deep and low voice sounds threatening but I knew he didn't mean it in a rude manner.

I let out a small laugh, "You're lucky I even spent the night at all."

"Yeah, well you were a drunk mess last night." He says but the tone sounds less friendly and more on the rude side. "You don't know how to handle your alcohol."

I scoff, and re apply my lipstick, "That's my problem, not yours." And with that, I walk out.

The hallways seem empty and there was only a couple minutes left of the last class.

I head on over to my locker, Billy's steps behind me, departing to wherever he was going. Without either of us sparing each other a second glance we go on with our day as if nothing had happened.

Seconds later, the last bell rung and the hallways began getting full of obnoxious teenagers. Since Nancy and I weren't on good terms, neither were Steve and I, I wasn't really waiting on anyone or anything.

As I closed my locker and made sure I had everything I needed, his brown eyes meet mine, making me gulp and him to look away.

This is exactly what I didn't want to happen. The exact reason this never should've started.

~
~