16

A loud engine roar paired with a honk awoke me of my comfy sleep. At first, I tried ignoring it, hoping it was just some random person being loud. The 2nd time, I maintained my eyes closed hoping it would go away on its own. But by the 3rd time, I groaned and got up, slipping my shoes on and making sure I didn't look like utter shit.

With a scowl on my face, I open the front door to find none other than Billy Hargrove with a cigarette on his lips as he impatiently waited for me inside his blue beauty.

I roll my eyes and make my way towards him, still a grumpy expression on my face, I get in the passenger side and turn to him, "What the hell? I was sleeping, what time is it anyway?" I ask suddenly confused about the world around me.

He stays quite, he doesn't even look my way. The cigarette on his lips looks like it needs to be replaced with a new one, he looks straight ahead and his jaw is visibly clenched.

I gulp and not know what to do, so I decide to stay quiet. I grab the seatbelt and buckle it in, rolling down the window a bit more.

He begins speeding the car, although he did this all the time, it was different, it was a lot faster and a lot more dangerous. I keep my mouth shut and just focus on the fact that I don't know what time it is.

Ruining the silence I clear my throat, "You're going a bit too fast don't you think?" I say sounding like a child.

He scoffs, "Since when have you cared?" He snaps, sounding irritated and I immediately regret opening my mouth.

I don't say anything as my tongue grazes over my lips out of habit, my breath hitches when I feel a strong hand on my thigh. I look to see Billy's hand lingering far too high up on my thigh.

His hand is still resting in my thigh, he quickly adds pressure, "Stop bouncing your leg." He says casually, but his tone is demanding.

Without a second thought, my leg stops bouncing, his hand doesn't move away from my thigh but rests there. My heart is hammering in my chest at the gesture, but again, I say nothing.

It's a chilly autumn day in Hawkins so having a short skirt didn't help in this whether.

Once we stop my eyes widen in shock and a wide grin spreads across my face. My eyes scan the area with amusement and I turn to look over at Billy, "You asshole, I can't believe you did something nice for once." I continue smiling like an idiot.

He doesn't show too much of an expression but forces a small smile, I frown when I notice something I hadn't before, a purple and blue bruises forming near his eye.

Not knowing whether he wanted to talk or not, I get ahold of his arm and begin dragging him to the swings. A laugh erupts from his lips and it makes me smile.

I push him to sit on the swing and plop down in his lap. He raises his brow, "Oh, you're making the first move?" His voice sounds croaky and hoarse causing me to lightly frown, something's wrong.

As I'm siting in his lap I can't help but scan his features, his plump lips and ocean blue eyes, everything about him made me want more.

Without realizing what I'm doing, I lightly caress his bruise, a frown on my lips, "Are you okay?" I ask quietly, it was almost a whisper.

He stiffens at my touch but relaxes seconds later, that's when I realize I'm pushing him to talk to me about it, quickly I take my hand off, careful not to hurt him. "I'm sorry, I-I don't know why I did that." I stammer a reply.

He stays quite, looking at my features for a second, his jaw clenches and my eyes follow his, trying to pin point what he's thinking.

I swallow a gulp in my throat and quickly stand up from his lap, "I'm sorry. I'm not usually like that, I get it, you don't have to tell me anything you don't want to. I don't know what took over me-"

"Shh." And with that, he pulls me back down to his lap by my hips, I'm speechless. I open my mouth to say something but before I can he interrupts by connecting our lips.

The feeling he gave me every time, washes over me. The feeling of bliss, safety and numbness. He was becoming my addiction, who needs alcohol when you have Billy Hargrove? His plump lips move in sync with mine.

He begins leaving sloppy kisses down my neck, causing me to tilt my head one way, giving him more exposure to my neck. He continues leaving kisses everywhere, he grips my hips tighter and pulls me closer, taking a hand and moving my hair of his way.

He sucks on the flesh as I bite my lip to avoid causing any sound. He sucks on my skin harder, wanting a reaction, wanting to please him, I let out a breathy quite moan.

One of his hands finds its way to my bottom and rests there, causing me to give a small smile whilst still enjoying his mouth on my neck. "Billy" I quietly moan as he sucks harder on purpose.

He grips my hips even tighter and bring his mouth close to my lips, whispering into them, "C'mon baby, I know you can do that louder." He says with a small smile beginning to pull down on my skirt.

"Billy, we-I can't," I pause for a second, "Not here." I breathlessly say breaking the contact.

He loudly groans, "For fucks sake, I just had to bring us all the way here." He complains and quickly takes my hand dragging me to the car. Without question, I hop in and put on my seatbelt.

Billy begins speeding off, where? I wasn't sure but hell, I was eager to get there already.

This was going to be great, it had to be. My hunger would finally be getting what it craves the most, it would finally get Billy Hargrove in full.

~
~