24

Comment & vote!
[Plz comment I feel like I'm writing to a wall sometimes :( ]

"You can't lie to me after what I saw." Tina nags, smiling at me knowing fully well I'd end up telling her.

I playfully roll my eyes, a smile on my face as I turn to look at her as we walk down the halls. "I don't know what you think you saw but-"

She sarcastically laughs, "Oh no, no, no. I know what I saw, and what I saw was you and Billy Hargrove coming out of the closet and you looking like a total wreck."

My brow raises, "Wrong. That's not-"

She laughs, "Oh no, you can't lie to me. So why don't you just start by telling me how and when it started?"

I blush and turn back to look straight ahead, the double doors looking closer. "Me and Billy are friends okay?" I say, still not giving up on hoping to keep her quiet.

She shakes her head, scoffing. "Okay, Yeah sure. If you say so."

I give her a playful eye roll as we open the double doors, the wind causing my hair to flow behind me. We stay quite as we keep going. I was going to catch a ride with Billy, as we had agreed on.

My eyes narrow when I spot the pretty blue Camaro. The car itself doesn't piss me off, but rather a blonde haired girl who leaned against it. Billy with a cigarette in hand, talking to her.

She throws her head back laughing, my jaw ticks. Tina is still walking besides me, she spots the girl and turns to me, raising a brow. I react with a look screaming, 'shut it.'

I pick up my speed and so does Tina, wanting in on the full scoop rather than just a bite. My struts become more confident as I go to claim what I wanted to call mine.

The girl is moving her dark, red lips as she talks to Billy. He doesn't seem to be paying much attention to her when he spots me. I could almost swear something lit up inside his eyes, causing me to smile even wider.

Tina has a big smile on her face as she trails behind me. Amusement crystal clear on her brown eyes and I only continue strutting forward.

I finally make it to Billy, he watches me with amusement. "Hey Billy." I smile, before he can reply I press my lips to his, making sure she's watching. She watches with envy as her jaw ticks.

I break the kiss with a smile, Billy looks casual, as if he didn't feel the tension in the air. Tina's jaw is hanging open and her brows are raised with a wide smile on her lips. The girl's jaw is ticked and her eyes shoot daggers at me.

I wipe my mouth with thumb, gliding it along my bottom lip to the corner. I smile and turn to her, "Oh, hey. Sorry, I didn't see you." I innocently smile and watch her lip twitch.

She sarcastically laughs, "It's fine." She replies shorty, still killing me with her eyes.

Tina is next to talk, "Hey, nice to meet you, uh Megan right? I'm Tina."

Megan turns to Tina, gives her a one over and smiles. "Yeah. Nice to meet you too."

Billy seems uninterested in the conversation and is taking drags of his cigarette. Tina and Megan seem to be having a conversation as I turn to Billy, "Is Max staying after school?"

He turns to me, "Yeah, the little shit's-" I give him a raised brow, he pauses, sighs and continues. "Max is staying to finish up some project."

I smile up at him, "Okay, cool."

He huffs in reply and drops his cigarette to the ground. "Lets get going, I'm sick of this shithole."

I only nod and he heads to the drivers side, while I make my way to passengers seat. Opening the door I call out to Tina who is still in front of the car, "Bye." She replies with a small wave and smile.

I smile and look towards the so called Megan, sending her a wink before getting in and closing the door.

Almost immediately, Billy is in reverse and then speeds off. I roll down the window, the wind causing my hair to tangle behind me. I smile as I look outside the window, the world speeding by.

My head turns a little when Billy's hand rests on my thigh, causing a flutter in my heart and a smile on my lips.

This, this right here was all I wanted. It's all I craved, well other than the amazing sex with Billy, but that was another story.

~
~