36

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE, & follow!

His lips were soft against mine, making me softly smile into the kiss.

"You can't leave," he mumbled, leaning his forehead on mine, "Not now."

I giggled as he continued to leave small kisses on my lips, "Well I can't stay forever," I looked up to meet his eyes, my heart leaping from how downright godly Billy always managed to look.

Billy frowned at my statement, "You're right, forever is too short." He pulled away from me, a cocky smile on his mouth. "But maybe you could stay for today?"

I pulled back too, my hands playing with a loose strand of my shirt, "Hmm, I'll have to think about it," I raise a brow, "Steve and I were actually—"

Billy didn't let me finish, "Let's go on a date." He said, a small glint of something in his eye "Bet Steve can't offer you that." he smirked.

My eyes widened at his offer, still I kept my cool despite the growing butterflies in my stomach, "He can, he just won't," I replied, my teeth tugging on my bottom lip, "Probably because you'll beat him up if he does."

Billy smiles proudly, "Damn right." His eyes flickered to mine, "But seriously, we haven't gone a date in what," he pretends to think but we both know the answer, "Oh right, ever. We've never gone on a proper date."

Although I was ready to jump off my seat to say yes, I decided to keep him waiting a bit longer. "Proper, Huh?" I raise a brow, "Since when does Billy Hargrove want to be proper?"

Billy laughed, pulling a cigarette from his pocket along with a lighter. "Since I met this girl," he looked at me quickly before beginning to light the cigarette, "She's a bit insane but eh, she's hot I guess." He teased as a smirk pulled itself into his lip.

I laugh before swatting his arm playfully, "It's going to take a lot more than that to get me on a date." I say, raising a brow.

Billy frowns and I can see real concern in his eyes, "You've never been on a date, have you?"

I laugh from the sudden mood change, "The hell Billy," I mumble, furrowing my brows with a small smile, "I was kidding, alright?"

Billy hesitantly relaxes, however it seems as though from my reaction he already knows the answer to his question is no.

Billy shakes his head, as if dismissing himself and instead paints a smirk on his lips, "So what? You, me, dinner?"

I giggle before nodding, "Fine, but I do have one condition."

Billy playfully rolls his eyes as he takes a huff of the cigarette on his hand, "Yes your majesty?"

"Actually two." I get closer to him, the smoke from the cigarette making my nose wrinkle.

"Number one," I grab the cigarette from Billy's hand as his eyes scan me and his eyebrows raise. I place the cigarette on my lips, taking a huff before blowing it out, "No smoking or drinking tonight, at all."

Billy opens his mouth to protest, but before he can I throw the cigarette out of the car window with an innocent smile.

I press myself as close to Billy despite the middle compartment and talk before he can, "I want to enjoy tonight completely sober."

I look him in the eyes before placing a soft kiss on his lips, "I also think we should stop smoking and drinking so much." I say after breaking the kiss.

Billy finally gets a chance to speak, "C'mon babe, there's no way we can just quit." Billy's eyes are locked into mine, as if pulling me into a trance.