23

5K reads!?
Ahhh I love you guys! <3

Remember to vote, comment, & follow me!

-

My heart raced as I lean on the wall, the air smells of chlorine and sanitizer. I attempt to catch my breath but only manage to pant, like my heart, my mind raced, going thousands of miles per hour. A smile is on my lips at what just happened.

It was all blur but yet so slow at once, I could still feel his hands touching my skin and his groans against my ear. I swallow a lump and can't believe we did that, but at the same time, wanting to repeat it all over again.

He pants too, attempting to catch his breath and I can imagine a smile on his plump lips. My breath finally begins to regain its composer. My mind begins to drift into what I would forever treasure.

His hands undo my skirt as he places sloppy kisses down my neck, sucking on my flesh every here and there, breathy, quiet moans coming out my mouth.

"Billy..." I moan as he lifts my jaw, starting over in placing kisses everywhere, making sure to leave trials of himself on me.

He lifts the hem of my shirt over my chest, I don't protest but rather enjoy the moment. His hands trail over my stomach, outlining my figure with his finger tips, causing goosebumps all over my body.

We're both quite, except for my ridged breath and his quiet breathing. His fingers trace over my breasts, causing shivers to run down my back, I subconsciously arch my back causing my chest to get closer to his hand.

He wastes no time in removing my shirt all the way, leaving me in underwear and bra in front of him, the darkness not giving him any chance to see my body.

He throws my shirt somewhere, I didn't care right now, my mind wandered different things. His lips quickly connect the skin around my breast, making sure to leave hickeys, as I groan, he quickly places his finger over my lips.

I close my mouth and attempt to keep quite as he continues sucking on my skin. His hands go to my back, quickly unclasping my bra. I was now bare from the waist up.

Without wasting time, his mouth goes to my nipple, taking his time as if we had any. 45 minutes, that's how much we had and my body craved his touch, but more importantly it craved him all the way.

He leaves marks all over my body, not the painful ones but rather ones that were a take home gift. He slowly pulls my underwear down my legs and turns me over to face the wall as he begins undoing his belt, causing my breath to increase even more.

After what felt like eternity, he's behind me, so fucking close but so far away. Without another word, he grips my hips and pulls me to him, entering me and causing a loud moan to escape my lips as pleasure takes over me.

His quite laugh drifts my thoughts back to reality, "That was by far my favorite way with you." He jokes but I'm still too breathless to laugh, instead I turn to him, wishing I could see him.

I don't know what to reply, "That was, that was the best thing yet."

He chuckles, "Baby with me every time will be better than the last."

I feel myself blush and can picture his stupid smirk. I didn't know how much time we had left, but I knew it wasn't a lot. With a sigh, I walk towards the door as my hand wanders off to try and find the light.

Once it does, I'm quick to flick the switch and it's suddenly too bright, causing my eyes squint and Billy's eyes to do so as well.

Out of habit, my arms cross over my chest, knowing there are some scars that i'd rather not have him see again. His blue eyes study my body and I grow uncomfortable, quickly looking for my underwear and pulling it on, followed by my bra and shirt.

He sighs, "When's he coming back?" His voice sounds scruffy and insanely attractive. The urge to stop him from talking and kissing him is hard to control.

I pull my skirt up my legs, "Uh, in a couple days according to my mom." I reply, straightening my clothes in hopes of not looking like a complete mess.

My own words scare me but I try shrugging it off.

Billy pulls on his shirt and tight jeans back on, his expression was blank and I wondered if I said or did something wrong.

I frown, "Did I say somethin-"

He interrupts, "No, I'm just...worried for you." His expression is still blank and guilt creeps up at me. I hated others pity, and most importantly I hated it from Billy.

I shrug with a fake smile on my lips. "I'm fine. Everything's going to be okay." I try to make it all seem well when in reality I feel pity for myself too.

He rolls his eyes, "No it's not. Either way, you made a promise." He reminds me and I already feel quilt chewing on me.

I gulp and add a small smile to my lips. "I did, and I plan to keep it, okay?" Liar.

He sighs, rubbing his temple. "Alright if you say so." He shrugs it off and continues putting his clothes back on.

Once we're both fully clothed, I pat my hair down and bring my hair towards my neck, hoping to cover all the hickeys he left. Looking around the small room I almost feel myself blush at the thought that the poor janitor would have no clue what happened in here.

With a small smile, I walk to the door, give Billy a quick wink and walk out the door.

I exhale heavily and almost immediately the bell rings, the hallways become crowded and loud, I walk to my next class.

"Someone had fun." Someone says slyly, I furrow my brows in confusion.

Tina.

I let out a small, breathy laugh, "What?" A smile is on my face as I'm curious as to what she knows and how she knows.

Her brow raises, "Next time bring make up with you." She states before grabbing some of my hair and fixing it to the front of my neck.

I feel my eyes widen as she smirks before finishing and smiling proudly to herself. Then her brows drop, she shakes her head, "Haven't you ever done this before?" She jokes, then grabs the top of my shirt and pulls it up higher to cover more of my chest.

My cheeks redden when I see what she was covering up. On my chests there were far too many hickeys. She pulls it up higher once again, and I allow her.

She let's go and smiles satisfied. "There. Now you don't look like you just had sex in the janitors closet." With that she walks away but not before flashing me a smile and wink.

I stand there with wide eyes, how the hell did she know? Nevertheless, I exhale and walk to the classroom that was only a couple feet away from me.

As I enter the class, eyes are on me and I could almost swear everyone knew. Although there was no way they did, paranoia ate at me.

I take a seat the back, with my usual unamused, blank expression.

But deep inside, I smiled like an idiot.

That, that was fucking amazing.

~
~