(LATE AF & UNFINISHED) Halloween! [Part 3]

SOREY IT'S LATE I RAN OUT OF MOTIVATION AT THE LAST MINUTE!!!!

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!

;-;

sorey again...

Kpop song again.

yEeT YeET mOFoZ

yeah sorey, i had a shit ton of sugar and mints (yes I get hype off mints) before this...

And this song is titled "Hobgoblin" so yeah.

"Bal, you ready?" Baby shouted from the living room adjusting her red and white jacket as she tied it around her waist. 

"Hold on, I'm coming!" Ballora shouted back from their bedroom. 

She was hot gluing a piece back onto her jacket since it fell off. They were supposed to meet up with everyone at the park, then walk around for a little while, before heading back to celebrate at Baby and Ballora's house.  If all goes well, there won't be any destruction, screaming, angry parents, frightened children, or loud noises caused by whatever fucking dumb ass shit goes on in the group. 

And if it doesn't, well, they'll all just scatter.  Literally just fucking run in all different directions, and somehow find their way to Baby and Ballora's house.  But only if things don't go right.

Nonetheless, Ballora walked out of their bedroom wearing a blue and gray t-shirt, a brownish-green jacket that had a white hood and jeans with her already owned blue converse. She was holding a thick (thiccc) orange ribbon to her left arm, since it was the thing that fell off her jacket and she had hastily hot glued it back on. When she saw how Baby wore her jacket, she groaned to herself. The only other things Baby wore, were a black t-shirt, black fingerless gloves, black jeans with a white stripe down each leg, an accessory belt with a pocket on each side and her own red converse.

"Baby, can you please put your jacket on the right way?" Ballora walked up to Baby and untied the jacket from Baby's waist and made her put it on, as if she were a mother to her three year old child who was going to go out and play in the rain puddles.

"But Bal, it's hot out tonight!" Baby whined, trying to reason with her girlfriend.

"What I'm wearing out is twice as thick as what you're wearing." Ballora looked up at Baby, adjusting her jacket so that it would look like it fit.

"You're no fun, and that seems kind of stupid since it's like over 90 degrees out." Baby pouted down at Ballora, crossing her arms and turning away from her. (Don't ask where they live cuz idek.. -~-)

"The things I do for cosplay..." (same dude, same)

"Wow, you're hardcore about this, huh?"  Baby grabbed her keys as Ballora walked out the front door.

"Yes.  Very much so."  Ballora intertwined her and Baby's hands as they began to walk in the direction of the park. 

"Do you think everyone actually put effort into their costumes?"  Baby asked, watching as small children ran from house to house with their parents being dragged along. 

"I know Lolbit for sure put effort into her costume, she kept asking me and Bonnet if certain things resembled Lotor's outfit, since she wanted to hand make it."  Ballora smiled as a pair of young elementary-age girls, most likely best friends, ran past them, dressed as a ballerina and a clown girl. 

"Wow.  She's really that determined with looking like a guy who looks like Lucious Malfoy from Harry Potter had a love child with a grape?" 

Ballora lightly slapped Baby on the head for that comment. (i said the same thing to my sister and she slapped me too)

"First of all, don't ever call Lotor that.  And secondly, yes she is.  She doesn't want me or Bonnet to get mad at her if she gets something wrong."  Ballora said with a tone of sentiment for her friend. 

"

the night before halloween i was over at my friend's house and she has a small playhouse for her younger brother and that night we were just in the back fucking around until i hung upside down on the set of monkey bars that were there for a bit th...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

the night before halloween i was over at my friend's house and she has a small playhouse for her younger brother and that night we were just in the back fucking around until i hung upside down on the set of monkey bars that were there for a bit then i tried to take a sip of my slushie but it went through my nose and i choked and fell and almost broke my neck- it was fun ;-;

Fuck it-

So yeah... sorry it ends here, I couldn't think of any more content that was suitable for this.  Just imagine them dressed up and fucking around at Ballora and Baby's house after walking around and looking at small children trick or treating. 

that sounded a little weird but nvm-

Anyway, I'm sorry, I just couldn't do anything to this after Halloween because I got piled up with homework since I'm leaving for a week soon (TMI oops I spilled some tea fucc)-

Forgive me-

I shall go commit self deletus-

;-;

*commits self deletus*

[Baby X Ballora One-Shots]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें