Red And Blue Nails

I hope this is what you wanted thefoxygamer_07  :3 and if not i cri.... :,)

Ps- forgive the kpop song once again...

this song is titled 'Killing Me' tho..

Not sure how well I did on the dark and a little edgy part-

Babe's (Baby's) POV

"Uuuuuuuggggghhhhhhfffffffffff..." I groaned.

My name is Bazyli-Benin Achur, but for some reason my friends call me "Babe" or "Bab". All they did was take the first two letters of my first and second name, or just thought it would be funny since I am "Babe Material" apparently. Which I kinda am not, the name they gave me is just stupid and embarrassing. A brief description of what I look like is simple, I have orange-auburn colored hair that goes down to the tops of my shoulders, and occasionally my friends will put my hair up into pigtails (and this just so happened to be one of those times). My bangs are the same length as the rest of my hair, but I keep them as side bangs, leaving an opening for me to actually see things.  I normally wear a red hoodie that's cut off at the elbows and some ripped red jeans.

"Dude, you good?" Frederica Baer, or just Fredie (Freddy but author too lazy), asked, as she flicked a piece of paper at the back of my head.

She had platinum blonde hair with a streak of purple in it, as well as a headband with a hat and bear ears that are the same color as her hair. 

"Ow, and no I'm not.  Here we are, going to start another day in third hell."  I leaned back in my chair, tipping it to look upside down at Fred as she sat behind me. 

"Dude, it's not that bad... yet..." Falon Frankz, or Foxy said, looking up from her desk which held unfinished homework. 

She also has platinum blonde hair, but she has a pink streak in her hair and she has these clip-on fox ears that are the same color as her hair. 

I gave her my iconic "really bitch" face, and she stuck her tongue out at me.  I flipped her off before she continued.

"Anyway, I heard there was going to be a new kid joining our homeroom today." She said, sending a sly smile in my direction. 

"And where might you have heard this crucial piece of information?"  I asked, rolling my head to see her better.

"I have my ways." She gave a simple response before returning to her homework.

"And by that, you mean your brother told you." Fredie said, which caused Foxy to stick her tongue at her. 

"And I'll take that as a yes."  I said, tilting my chair back a little more so that my head reached Fredie's desk, and I rested there.