The Wrong Message [Part 2]

!!!Warning - This chapter may contain conflicts and situations that may leave some uncomfortable.  You can skip this if you wish, or read with extreme caution.  And sorry if this is really cringe worthy!!!

This chapter may deal with something that could deal with something that makes you, the reader, uncomfortable. Please, take caution while reading this, and I hope you enjoy.

Le part 2~

"Like I care what a prissy bitch like her has to say." Baby grunted, sparing a glance behind her at Ballora's back before walking onward.

But what she didn't notice, was that Ballora actually heard what she had said. She had just rounded the corner when Baby said it. She did have friends, but not as many, and she found herself alone most of the time. When she heard Baby, her eyes welled up in tears and she covered her mouth. She knew people thought of her like, but hearing it out loud, broke her. Especially hearing it from Baby. Ballora has had a crush on her since as long as she knew the redhead. When they were first introduced to each other in sixth grade, and from that day forward until their senior year in high school, she has never let her feelings go.

Ballora had a few things going on that affected her tremendously, but she didn't tell anyone because she didn't want anyone to get involved.  Her father told her that if she shows one of her weaknesses, it meant that she wasn't eligible to be his daughter. And she knew that if she told someone, she would be showing a weakness. That's what she thought, however. (Fucked up mindset if you ask me. srry- on with the story-)

She felt sick to her stomach.  She turned on her heel and ran past Baby and Foxy (Freddy headed in another direction for his class) in an attempt to get to the nearest bathroom.

As she ran by, she heard a faint "I think she heard you." and an "Aw fuck." behind her.  (Not a Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone reference... it was unintentional...)

She bolted into the bathroom as the bell rang, but she didn't care about her classes as she dashed into the nearest open stall and vomited into the basin, falling to her knees. Tear were streaming down her face as she gasped for breaths, trying to hold back.

She pulled her head back, trying to take slow breaths even though she was hiccuping.  She turned to her bag and pulled out a small bottle filled with small objects and stood up. They were prescribed medication pills if she were to ever loose her lunch untimely, and to help her sleep since she was an insomniac.

The bluenette almost dropped the bottle when she vomited once more, and each time she hiccuped after it, it became more agonizing to her throat. She cried even harder and stood up on her shaky legs and wobbled over to the nearest sink. On her way, she tried to open the cap to the bottle, but her vision was blurry from the tears of pain streaming down her face.

"St-Stupid *hic* childp-proof ca-*hic*-aps!" She growled helplessly, trying to take the cover off of the little orange prescription bottle.

"Dammit!" She sobbed, as she dropped it onto the bathroom counter.

Upon contact with it, however, the cap opened from being already partially opened. She raced to grab as many as she could from the counter and shoved them into her mouth, all the while not looking up.

She was too occupied with trying to get her medicine, that she didn't notice that someone walked in and was standing a few feet behind her. Ballora turned on the faucet, not caring if she got herself wet and tried not to gag on the dry pills in her mouth and her sore throat as she cupped her hands under the running water.

She looked up and into the mirror and saw the reflection of a familiar face behind her. She quickly turned around, her red, puffy, and bloodshot eyes widening in fear and surprise.