Natural Opposites

I guess it's kind of a Pyrokinsesis! Baby X Hydrokinesis! Ballora
???

*kwestcheon merk!!!!*

And it was between the song above, Burn from Hamilton TM, and First Burn-

Also, I probably won't post much in this book after this, so I'm sorry about that.

Please accept this.

mmmmmMMMMMMMMMM-

"Dude, calm the fuck down.  You're going to set the roof on fire and we don't need another 'waffle on my shoe' incident." 

Currently, the gang was trying to calm Brandi (Baby) down. She is one of the 25% of the human race to be born with an elemental ability. Most were surgically given their's or it was handed down from parents or grandparents.

"How the fuck am I supposed to calm the fuck down when she fucking filled my room with fucking water?!" Brandi clenched her jaw as taller flames emitted from her burning hair, gesturing the water-girl sitting casually at the table with her earbuds in.

"Well, you did burn part of her closet and most of her clothes." Edward (Ennard) tried to reason with his younger sister.

Edward, was not born nor given an ability, since he was fine without it. He specifically asked to not be given one and he stuck to his word.

"That was a fucking accident!" Brandi grew even more irritated, remembering when she accidentally set a blaze to most of her own room and part of Valorie's (Ballora) room, which was next to hers.

Valorie was also apart of the 25% along with Brandi, while the rest of their friends had their's passed down, or just didn't have one, like Edward.

"I hope you mean it, dude.  Cause I don't think she saw it that way." Freddy (need I say?) said, in the most calm and monotonous voice out of everyone.

"Oh really? What gave it away?" Brandi's voice was laced with sarcasm and vexing tones as she turned a glaring green eye towards the platinum blonde boy.

"Y'know what? Fuck it! I'm going out." Brandi grunted, briskly walking toward the front door.

She grabbed her keys and red hoodie that was sitting on the coat hanger, shoved on her shoes and stormed out. She pulled on her hoodie over her burning hair and realized that she forgot her phone. She couldn't go walking without her phone, she wouldn't have any music to listen to. And what else would drown out her thoughts of anger than some Lady Gaga vocals?

As Brandi turned back to the house, she saw Valorie's back against her room window. Her shoulders were shaking, and by the looks of her hair (which was dripping water to the point where it could overfill a wide child's pool) she was crying. Pretty hard at that too.

"How the fuck did she get to her room so fast?" Was the only thought Brandi had, not even noticing that the girl was crying.

The hothead shrugged it off before heading back up to the door. She stepped in, walked to her room, and grabbed her phone and headphones.  As she passed Valorie's door, which was before hers, she could hear sniffles and choked sobs.  Some of the water that Valorie was producing with her tears was seeping out from under her door.